Some CVS GDA- CVS Deals

This week 2.88 sale on Herbal Essence Shampoo and Conditioner, weekly flyer doesn't show that it generates ECB's but monthly flyer does. Buy 2 bottles at 5.76, use the $3 off 2 coupon from the 3/1 SS, earn $1 ecb for each bottle = .76 plus tax for both Vaseline lotion on sale for 3.69 use

computer, coupons, cvs, cvs coupon deals, cvs coupons, cvs deals, cvs savings, free, gda, hat, kraft, plan, post, problem, promo, recent, special, stores, time, week, nuts, sale, bottle, night, toothpaste, planters, price, flyer, date, mixed, works, cashews, ring, $6.59, bogo, 6.59, 1.59, cans, store, products, empty, found, cashier, friendly, standing, prices, earned, deals, seperately, learned

Thread: Some CVS GDA

Budget101 Done Digging
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Some CVS GDA

This week

2.88 sale on Herbal Essence Shampoo and Conditioner, weekly flyer doesn't show that it generates ECB's but monthly flyer does.
    Buy 2 bottles at 5.76, use the $3 off 2 coupon from the 3/1 SS, earn $1 ecb for each bottle = .76 plus tax for both

Vaseline lotion on sale for 3.69 use 1.25 Q from 2/8 PG, get $2 ecb = .44 plus tax

Crest Pro Health toothpaste 2.99 a $1 Q (not sure date on that one) get $2 ecb back = toothpaste for the cost of tax

Palmolive dish detergent (small bottle) 1.49 couldn't find Q for this but gets a $1 ecb, = .49 still not a bad price if you need some

If you were lucky enought to get a Planters free Q from the recent Kraft promotion now is the time to use it.

Planters nuts BOGO, reg price is $6.59 it will ring up 6.59 for the 1st one, free for the 2nd one, then use your Q (up to $5 off) = 1.59 plus tax for 2 cans of nuts. I got cashews, but mixed nuts works also.

if you do you ecb deals seperately you can use the ones earned to pay for the next one.

I also learned that one of my CVS stores changes their registers about 6pm Sat to reflect Sun sale prices. Went last night, found an empty store and all the products I was looking for. I now have a standing Sat night date with my friendly CVS cashier. lol
    Niddi

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Niddi For This Useful Post:

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Some CVS GDA

If you were lucky enought to get a Planters free Q from the recent Kraft promotion now is the time to use it.
    I used mine last week, with an instre special at my CVS. That was a bargain..!! Thanks for the post Niddi--I really like CVS Stores..Never a problem using computer coupons there.
    JoAnn
    "Joy is not in things. It is within us"

Budget101 Done Digging
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Some CVS GDA

I got the shampoo and toothpaste today with the coupons! I am so excited. I just started using CVS. I had 6.00 bonus bucks and bought my Easter candy too! Yeah! Thanks for this post