Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Edible Easter Basket
03-07-2009, 07:53 PM #1
- Join Date
- Aug 2008
- outside Philadelphia, PA
- Blog Entries
Edible Easter Basket
This Easter, decorate this cute little cupcake basket with jelly beans
1 dozen cupcakes
1 bag jelly beans
2 cups white icing
Sweetened coconut, colored with green food coloring
1. First, frost the cupcakes with white icing. Bend a pipe cleaner or a piece of red licorice into an arch and push the ends into the sides of each cupcake.
2. Shake the shredded coconut in a stainless steel bowl. Sprinkle on food coloring bit by bit, mixing vigorously to distribute the color
3. Place a pinch of shredded coconut on each iced cupcake. Now place three jelly beans on the "nest" of coconut.
4. Tie a small ribbon bow on the pipe cleaner or licorice handle at a jaunty angle.
5. Put one cupcake basket by each place setting at Easter brunch or give them as gifts.
The Following User Says Thank You to rtebalt For This Useful Post: