Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Fluffer Bunnies
03-07-2009, 06:48 PM #1
- Join Date
- Aug 2008
- outside Philadelphia, PA
- Blog Entries
Mold marshmallows into sweet mini bunnies that are a treat to eat.
Time needed: Under 1 Hour
1. Using scissors, make a diagonal cut in the upper left corner of the marshmallow.
2. Gently lift the corner and make a snip down the middle.
3. Use your fingers to separate the ears and angle them outward.
4. From the point where the first cut was made, snip to the middle of the marshmallow.
5. Pinch the cut end slightly to form a rounded tail.
6. For the bunny's face, make an 1/4-inch horizontal cut midway between the base of the ears and the bottom of the marshmallow.
7. Create the feet by making a diagonal cut in the lower left corner of the marshmallow. Divide the feet as shown.
8. Using a toothpick dipped in food coloring, draw on the eyes, nose, and whiskers.
The Following User Says Thank You to rtebalt For This Useful Post:
By rtebalt in forum Easter- OstaraReplies: 0Last Post: 04-07-2009, 03:37 PM
By rtebalt in forum Easter- OstaraReplies: 0Last Post: 04-07-2009, 03:29 PM
By rtebalt in forum Easter- OstaraReplies: 0Last Post: 04-07-2009, 02:33 PM
By rtebalt in forum Easter- OstaraReplies: 0Last Post: 03-17-2009, 04:06 PM
By redring in forum Crafts & Homemade ItemsReplies: 18Last Post: 01-01-2009, 03:26 PM