Budget101 Done Digging
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Experience Shop Question

Wondering how long it takes to get an item you ordered from the shop. I know the site has had some problems w/ new server and all lately, so I'm sure Liss has had her hands full. I think participating in something I'm enjoying so much and being rewarded for it is awesome. Just looking forward in anticipation.
    Niddi

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Niddi For This Useful Post:

Creator & Designer of Budget101.com
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Fire Re: Experience Shop Question

Quote Originally Posted by Niddi View Post
    Wondering how long it takes to get an item you ordered from the shop. I know the site has had some problems w/ new server and all lately, so I'm sure Liss has had her hands full. I think participating in something I'm enjoying so much and being rewarded for it is awesome. Just looking forward in anticipation.
    Hey darlin, Normally I send them out twice per month, on (or about the 15th) and again on the 28th. However, with the server switch, the new coupon database and the surprising number of "purchases" in the shop for Feb, I got a bit behind.

I did pick up all the gift cards on Friday, but wanted to wait until Monday Morn to send them out (because I like to include Q's and didn't have many that fit everyone's wishlists), lol.

By the way, have you noticed the New coupon database I put in the last few days? I've been adding Q's to it like crazy.

Hugs,

Liss
    ~Liss~
    Creator & Designer of
    www.Budget101.com
    www.GroceryBudget101.com
    Budget101 Forums
    KitchenMixGifts.Budget101.com

*Newbies*
    Forum How To Guide

**The happiest people are not those with the best or the most of everything, The happiest people know how to make the best of everything they have.**

Budget101 Done Digging
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Experience Shop Question

Liss,
    I know you have been swamped lately and we do appreciate all your hard work to keep this site running. I realized how much I missed it the few days it was down. Not concerned about the delay in gift card, my first thing and just didn't know how long it usually took. Still can't believe we get rewarded for participating.

YES I NOTICE THE COUPON DATABASE TODAY --- THINGS JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER AND BETTER HERE. IT IS TOTALLY AWESOME !!!!!!

have already gotten my grocery flyers for the week and checked for printable Q's for all the BOGO sales listed. (have all my coupons clipped, so the dates don't help me much, but let me know I should have one) tried it the other way but missed too many mark down specials that I could have gotten mutliples of.

I think you should put up a big banner announcing this new feature. It is going to be so much help to everyone. You rock lady, and this site is the absolute best.
    Niddi

Budget101 Done Digging
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Wow Liss, I just peeked at the coupon data base. You have really updated it alot, I love it. So much easier to see everything. You are so good everyone on here, thank you so much.
    Tonia

Wisdom is doing now what you will be happy with later on.

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Wink Re: Experience Shop Question

I think you should put up a big banner announcing this new feature. It is going to be so much help to everyone. You rock lady, and this site is the absolute best.
    I have to agree with everyone here also---Liss !!!

THINGS JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER AND BETTER HERE. IT IS TOTALLY AWESOME !!!!!!

Niddi, you said it all very well in your post !!!

Thank-You !!!
    JoAnn
    "Joy is not in things. It is within us"

Deal Goddess
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks ladies! I will post an announcement within the next day or so, I still have roughly 200 Q's to add in. I also am trying to find a bit of time to write up the directions for use, lol, along with the explanation for how to use it to get the most savings.

Wow Liss, I just peeked at the coupon data base. You have really updated it alot, I love it. So much easier to see everything.
    Well, I can't really take credit for the work on this one, I actually hired a developer to create the database for us, gave him a list of features I wanted/needed, etc. There was quite a few very late nights emailing back and forth, fixing little glitches, tweaking settings. It took in all about 3 weeks to design and implement, but I think the finished product is really cool. I love it. I think it will be well worth the expense.

~Enjoy!~

FreebieQueen

Like Budget101 on Facebook!
    Join us on Twitter #Budget101

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks Liss, You certainly are very talented person. I have been enjoying everything that you have on the site. You have soo many good ideas !!!
    JoAnn
    "Joy is not in things. It is within us"

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

hiiii...........
    :032:
    click here know more