CVS question

My dh had a CVS card...I went there for the first time yesterday and got some good deals. Hopefully one of you frequent shoppers can help me. I feel stupid to ask the cashier and dh doesn't know: at the bottom of the receipt it has $6 Extra Bucks, that expire in a month. Is this a store refund that

advance, bucks, card, cash, cut, cvs, days, deals, expire, extra, feel, good, hat, hem, month, place, post, question, store, time, Other, refund, jaime, hope, dumb, answering, bottom, frequent, yesterday, shoppers, cashier, stupid, receipt

Thread: CVS question

Budget101 Done Digging
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default CVS question

My dh had a CVS card...I went there for the first time yesterday and got some good deals. Hopefully one of you frequent shoppers can help me. I feel stupid to ask the cashier and dh doesn't know: at the bottom of the receipt it has $6 Extra Bucks, that expire in a month. Is this a store refund that I can use?

Thanks in advance for answering a really dumb question. I hope this was the place to post it.

Jaime in OH

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jaime For This Useful Post:

Budget101 Guru
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: CVS question

Yup, cut them out and use them like cash within the 30 days.
    I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Budget101 Done Digging
    Downloads
    Uploads

Yes Jamie, that's real money. (but it must be used in one transaction - no change or credit) If you didn't get the Carnation Instant Breakfast or the trial size Act Total Care mouthwash (found in the larger CVS stores, not all stores have them) you can go back and get them for free.(must use same CVS card) Check your Sunday flyer. These will give you back 4.99 and .99 extra care bucks to use on something else plus you'll have 2 free products. Check your flyer next Sunday or the monthly flyer found in the store to see what you can use those on that will produce more ECB's.
    Niddi

Budget101 Done Digging
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks everyone. I will definately be going back to use this and more You guys are great.

Smart Budgeter
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Jaime, since you have discovered the CVS game a.k.a using EBCs- check out
    i heart cvs they offer the flyers to preview and deals for the upcoming weeks. It is great because you can plan on your shopping trips and savings even better. I use this every week- I can hardly wait for Sunday morning to come so I can get there early since I already know what I want to buy.

Budget101 Done Digging
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks bunches kkiriazis. I set that link as a favorite!