NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE product testers- Freebies

The Tasters are a group of influential and active adults that help spread the word about NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE. This elite team also provides feedback on NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE products, promotions and marketing efforts as well as trends in the marketplace. In exchange, Tasters can receive

Freebies Make My Day
    Downloads
    Uploads

Smile NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE product testers

The Tasters are a group of influential and active adults that help spread the word about NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE. This elite team also provides feedback on NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE products, promotions and marketing efforts as well as trends in the marketplace. In exchange, Tasters can receive promotional items, samples, and coupons to share with friends, acquaintances, and others in their community. In addition, Tasters can complete simple weekly activities and earn points that can be used to redeem great rewards in our online store.

Here’s how it works:

* Apply by filling out the questionnaire below

* If accepted, we will send you an email link to log into our private website and access/create your account

* On the site, you will receive details on how to execute weekly word-of-mouth activities, you will find NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE news, promotions and surveys, and you’ll be able to meet other coffee lovers just like you!

To begin please read our Code of Conduct and complete the form below. Apply today and see if you qualify to be a Taster! Thanks and good luck!

The Tasters program ends December 31, 2009.

Taster's Choice

Thank you for applying to be a member of the Tasters Team.

We'll let you know when we've processed your application. Please allow several weeks and be on the lookout for an email from us!
    Last edited by FreebieQueen; 03-04-2009 at 07:57 AM. Reason: Link was Above post, Not Below.
    Hope Everyone Is Enjoying The Day. Best Wishes From MN ~ Pamela

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to jkpjohnson For This Useful Post:

Budget101 Guru
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE product testers

Thanks, I just signed up for this. I love product testing and especially for coffee related products. This is a great find.
    “If everyone is moving forward together, then success takes care of itself.”

Budget101 Done Digging
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks for the link...I love my coffee!

Thank you for applying to be a member of the Tasters Team.

We'll let you know when we've processed your application. Please allow several weeks and be on the lookout for an email from us!

Budget101 Done Digging
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

This should be fun to do. I also love coffee, drink it all the time. Hope to hear from them.
    Tonia

Wisdom is doing now what you will be happy with later on.