Thread: Bathrobes 3.75

Budget101 Done Digging
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Bathrobes 3.75

Went by my CVS today and had a pleasant surprise, they had some bathrobes in a box reg. 14.99 one size fits all, marked 75%off. Got two to put up as Christmas gifts. Don't know if all stores have this. YMMV
    Niddi

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Niddi For This Useful Post:

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Bathrobes 3.75

Niddi,
    You keep reminding me to go to CVS with your postings, sounds like you got a good deal here. After services tomorrow I'll have to swing by there..
    JoAnn
    "Joy is not in things. It is within us"

Budget101 Done Digging
    Downloads
    Uploads

JoAnn
    I just started CVSing this month, and it's unbeliveable the deals I'm getting. Unfortunately, all the deals they talk about in a CVS forum are usually gone by the time I get there after church, But I have learned that I can get great deals by checking their clearance rack (usually located in the back part of the store). I am now in the habit of popping in whenever I pass a CVS. Yesterday I got 2 bottles of Pantene shampoo, 2 bottles of Pantene conditioner, a bottle of Dove conditioner and a bottle of Fructis shampoo/cond. all for 2.49 after using my coupons. Today I saw JMS hose for 1.12 and I know I saw a IP for 1.50 off 2, so I hunted it down on my computer today and when I go tomorrow (if they're still there) I'll get 2 pair of hose for next to nothing. Just hope they keep the clearance racks going and I have the right coupons. I have one CVS about half mile from my house, so easy to pop in every few days another one about 5 miles away but has better clearance prices, worth the trip once a week. Good luck on getting a deal tomorrow. Don't forget the clearance rack and take all your coupons.
    Niddi

Budget101 Done Digging
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

I have never been in CVS, but I think I will try it today after church. Thanks

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Darn! I was suppose to take my son back to college today after his weekend at home but because of the snow yesterday and then my DH taking the girl's to their formal dance over there I sent my son off to! Lost my chance to go by CVS to see if they had bathrobes marked down to! I'll be back over there in a few weeks so will go browse to see if they have any great finds while I'm there! I started filling all our prescriptions at CVS 90 miles from home after finding out Wal-Mart was grossly overcharging us for prescriptions. But guess I don't really feel to bad as they got over 12 inches of snow where he goes to school and we only got 4 inches here! Was glad to let DH do the driving this time!