Freebies Make My Day
    Downloads
    Uploads

Smile Sun Earth Day Kit 2009

NASA - Sun-Earth Day - Space Weather Around the World

This year's Sun-Earth Day Kit will available soon. The kit's folder will be the same as last year's but that's where the similarity ends. The contents of the 2008 kit will be entirely new and designed to prepare you for this year's new theme, "Space Weather Around the World". Don't forget to register to receive your free kit in the mail when available and while supplies last!
    While supplies last, you can register to receive your free Sun-Earth Day Kit! Additional kits for your classroom, science center, or museum, are available for $6.00 each through NASA CORE. International educators should contact the NASA CORE office for exact shipping to their area. Additionally, many NASA Educator Resource Centers will be offering workshops that will be supported with kits. For a center nearest you, visit the NASA Educator Resource Center Network.
    I put that I HomeSchooled

THANK YOU FOR REGISTERING
    Your information has been saved to our database. You will start receiving emails about our great projects as they are sent out. If you would like to change any of your information at a later date just log in from the registration page.
    Hope Everyone Is Enjoying The Day. Best Wishes From MN ~ Pamela

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jkpjohnson For This Useful Post: