Natural Persimmon Tea Sample

Natural Persimmon Tea - Sample

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Freebies Make My Day
    Downloads
    Uploads

Smile Natural Persimmon Tea Sample

Natural Persimmon Tea - Sample

Natural Persimmon Tea - Free Sample Limit One Sample Per Customer Per Family For over centuries, drinking tea daily has been recognized in the world for promoting a healthy way of life. Permission Herbal Tea has been reserached for its health promoting properties.* This herbal contains Flavone glucosides, Rutin, Vitamin C, Isoflavones, and Polyphenols. This Product contains only nautral leaves and no artificials color or preservatives.
    Hope Everyone Is Enjoying The Day. Best Wishes From MN ~ Pamela

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to jkpjohnson For This Useful Post:

Budget101 Done Digging
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Natural Persimmon Tea Sample

i've tried this before, and never got anything.. has anyone gotten this tea?
    Ich möchte ein eisbär sein, am kalten polar.... Dan müßte ich nicht mehr schrein... Alles wär so klar... Eisbären müssen nie weinen
    I'd like to be a polar bear, at the cold polar.. Then I wouldn't have to cry anymore.. Everything would be so clear.. Polar bears never have to cry

Smart Budgeter
    Downloads
    Uploads

Haven't tried before - BUT when I try now --------- I fill out form and get to last step for PAYMENT ----------- THING IS - it's a free sample --- BUT it won't confirm - because when the payment form comes up - I can't take it any further ----------- AND I'M NOT going to enter A C.C. # for a free sample. THANKS ANYWAYS !
    Steve

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

I filled it all out only to find I am not eligible

Budget101 Guru
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Order Confirmation

Thanks for your order! We really appreciate your business.

Please make note of your confirmation number:

You can review the status of your order at any time. Go to Customer Service and enter your confirmation number.

If you have any questions about your order, please send an e-mail to naturalpersimmon@gmail.com.

I selected payment by check/money order - it says it won't ship for 5 days until payment is confirmed but if it is really free than they will ship it out, right?

Smart Budgeter
    Downloads
    Uploads

I'm curious to see if we receive anything too. I'm afraid it may be one of those phishing sites to get you to enter information on your Paypal or credit card. I took your advice and used the send check option.

Catherine

Freebies Make My Day
    Downloads
    Uploads

I have also heard were people put 0000000000000000 (16 zero's) as the credit card # for $0.00 balances and it works as well. I did this on a perfume sample a couple months back (6 real perfume viles) and I got them with no problem.

I think the systems just need to have some type of payment type entered, even for a $0.00 balance. Otherwise it could ship out REAL product orders by mistake.
    Hope Everyone Is Enjoying The Day. Best Wishes From MN ~ Pamela

Budget101 Done Digging
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by jkpjohnson View Post
    I have also heard were people put 0000000000000000 (16 zero's) as the credit card # for $0.00 balances and it works as well. I did this on a perfume sample a couple months back (6 real perfume viles) and I got them with no problem.

I think the systems just need to have some type of payment type entered, even for a $0.00 balance. Otherwise it could ship out REAL product orders by mistake.
    where were the perfume samples?
    Ich möchte ein eisbär sein, am kalten polar.... Dan müßte ich nicht mehr schrein... Alles wär so klar... Eisbären müssen nie weinen
    I'd like to be a polar bear, at the cold polar.. Then I wouldn't have to cry anymore.. Everything would be so clear.. Polar bears never have to cry

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast