Freebies Make My Day
    Downloads
    Uploads

Smile Join Advisory Panel for Rice Works Snacks

riceworks - Join Our Advisory Board

Thank you for your interest in joining the My Snack Works Consumer Advisory Panel, where serious snackers speak up! If you decide to join our Panel, you will be contacted by email approximately once a month over the course of a year and asked to provide your opinions and insights on a variety of topics related to snacking.* Your responses will truly help shape the snacking future of our branded products at Snack Alliance!

To see if you qualify to become an official Panel member, please click the next button and complete the survey which follows. Everyone who completes the entire survey is eligible to enter for a chance to win ongoing monthly prizes including an American Express gift card valued at $100 USD or two cases of 5.5oz of riceworks® Click here for the official contest rules.

As you go through the survey, please answer each question. You will be able to move from one page to the next only after answering all the questions. Completing this survey should take no more than 10 minutes of your time.

* Please be assured this is a legitimate research study. To ensure your total privacy, your answers will be grouped together with those of others who completed the same survey and the information you provide will be used for statistical purposes only.
    Hope Everyone Is Enjoying The Day. Best Wishes From MN ~ Pamela

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jkpjohnson For This Useful Post:

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Join Advisory Panel for Rice Works Snacks

Our survey is now complete. Thank you once again for your time!

An email has been sent to the email address you provided. Please follow the instructions in this e-mail to confirm your address. This confirmation email and future survey invites will be sent to you via support@mysnackworks.com . Please ensure that you are able to receive these emails.

Once you have confirmed your email address, your name will be entered into our prize drawing for a chance to win one $100 USD Amex card or two free cases of riceworks.
    JoAnn
    "Joy is not in things. It is within us"

still digging' my way out
    Downloads
    Uploads

Exciting. I love filling out surveys. Thanks!

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

There are quite a few questions to answer in this survey!