Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Piggy Cheapskate's Intro & Question

HI i think this is the introduce yourself site here.
    I just joined today and wrote a blog but it still says i have zero blogs. weird.
    so hope i will get the hang of it soon.

or if there are any helpful hints as to what i should try out first, please let me know.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to cheapskate For This Useful Post:

Mod Squad
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: automated price monitoring saves time and money

Welcome to the site. Best way to get started is to just explorer, update your information through the UserCP and enjoy! If you have more questions just ask we will try to help the best we can

Deal Goddess
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thumbs up Re: automated price monitoring saves time and money

Quote Originally Posted by cheapskate View Post
    HI i think this is the introduce yourself site here.
    I just joined today and wrote a blog but it still says i have zero blogs. weird.
    so hope i will get the hang of it soon.
    or if there are any helpful hints as to what i should try out first, please let me know.

I'm sorry, advertising in blogs or in posts is strictly prohibited. Any posts that contain links to external sites (particularly "deal sites") are automatically removed.

I know it can be hard to get the hang of things at first. Here are the rules for the forums and blogs.

We try to maintain the boards as informative and helpful to our members rather than becoming another links portal.

Here is a place where you can check out all the latest features available here on the site, like the Experience shop, where you can get free stuff (like gift cards, Wonka Candies, Candles, Dvd's etc) just for participating in the forums.

Hth!
    ~Enjoy!~

FreebieQueen

Like Budget101 on Facebook!
    Join us on Twitter #Budget101

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Cheapskate's Intro & Question

Cheapskate,
    Welcome to a great site. The site is full of alot of useful information,so just take your time. And remember if you have any questions just ask.One step at a time.

Enjoy..
    JoAnn
    "Joy is not in things. It is within us"

Budget101 Guru
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Cheapskate's Intro & Question

Hi there~
    Welcome to the site, definitely helps out with keeping things cheap

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by wilbe95 View Post
    Welcome to the site. Best way to get started is to just explorer, update your information through the UserCP and enjoy! If you have more questions just ask we will try to help the best we can
    Thanks, how do i get to this intro page again with out having to link on the ad they have for new comers? they don't have a link on the top bar. thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by JoAnn View Post
    Cheapskate,
    Welcome to a great site. The site is full of alot of useful information,so just take your time. And remember if you have any questions just ask.One step at a time.
    Enjoy..
    thanks JoAnn. I do get overwhelmed easily. so i thought i try the blog thing first but then all that time i spent writing my blog was erased. was really upset about that. i mean they don't have to publish it, but they can at least let me be and have it on my own screen. Anyhow, i will try and navigate the best i can.

Smart Budgeter
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

[QUOTE=cheapskate;109392]Thanks, how do i get to this intro page again with out having to link on the ad they have for new comers? they don't have a link on the top bar. thanks.

On the top right hand side of your screen you will see Welcome cheapskate in bold letters- click on that or you can click on UserCP all the way on your left hand side on the bar that reads (UserCP Meet Our Staff Blogs...).

When I first joined I was clicking all over the place just so I could learn how to use the site. I am getting much better but it takes a little practice.

Deal Goddess
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thumbs up Re:

Quote Originally Posted by cheapskate View Post
    my blog was erased. was really upset about that. i mean they don't have to publish it, but they can at least let me be and have it on my own screen.
    Unfortunately this is not an option. Any blog (or thread/post) that violates site rules is immediately removed entirely from the databases.
    Since this is a free site not requiring fees of any kind and is run by a family rather than a corporation, we do not have unlimited server resources like myspace or facebook.
    We reserve the use of server resources to host pages, threads, articles etc that can help All of our members, guests who visit our sites, rather than as personal storage.
    In the future we may add a subscription feature (requiring a yearly fee) for such storage space, but at this time, all of our site and features remain completely free.
    ~Enjoy!~

FreebieQueen

Like Budget101 on Facebook!
    Join us on Twitter #Budget101

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast