Deal Goddess
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Star Homemade Simple/OVER $30.00 worth of Coupons/Includes FREE Cascade Rinse

*New Link*
    Homemade Simple is dedicated to helping bring you savings on items you always buy. They have a special offer for you. You can now get over $30 in savings on name brand products like Dawn, Cascade, Febreze, Mr. Clean, and Swiffer.

Visit the Start Sampling website and sign up for the newest coupon booklet today. They will mail it out to you.

*This booklet has a coupon for a free bottle of Cascade Rinse in it also.

Home Made SimpleŽ
    ~Enjoy!~

FreebieQueen

Like Budget101 on Facebook!
    Join us on Twitter #Budget101

Freebies Make My Day
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Homemade Simple/OVER $30.00 worth of Coupons/Includes FREE Cascade Rinse

Yeah, watch the last page, I almost missed the free rinse agent.
    Hope Everyone Is Enjoying The Day. Best Wishes From MN ~ Pamela

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Homemade Simple/OVER $30.00 worth of Coupons/Includes FREE Cascade Rinse

The Free Bottle of Crystal Clear Rinse Agent is a 8.45 oz bottle. One of the Febreze coupons in the booklet is for a $1.00 of on any one Frebreze Candles. Homemade Simple did put out a very nice Booklet mine came in the mail last Monday. x date for these are 3/31/09.
    JoAnn
    "Joy is not in things. It is within us"

Domestic Goddess
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thank you for your request. Due to high demand for this coupon, your coupon booklet with over $30 in savings could take approximately 6-8 weeks to arrive by mail.

I hope that the coupons don't expire the end of March, or it won't be good anymore. Maybe they change the date as they mail them out.

still digging' my way out
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by justicemsb View Post
    Thank you for your request. Due to high demand for this coupon, your coupon booklet with over $30 in savings could take approximately 6-8 weeks to arrive by mail.

I hope that the coupons don't expire the end of March, or it won't be good anymore. Maybe they change the date as they mail them out.
    Wow I hope so, it would be awful to get good coupons that expired before you got them.

Budget101 Guru
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

FREE Cascade Rinse
    did anyone try buying it?
    The store doesn't seem to take them

Is this really free? Confuse

Freebies Make My Day
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by danghsia View Post
    FREE Cascade Rinse
    did anyone try buying it?
    The store doesn't seem to take them

Is this really free? Confuse
    No I have not yet, but there should not be an issue. It clearly states " FREE 8.45 oz Cascade Crystal Clear Rinse Agent expires 03/31/09.

If you have a problem I would call the stores headquarters !!!!!!!!!!! It is a legit coupon, they cannot give you the "we do not accept Internet coupons"..........
    Hope Everyone Is Enjoying The Day. Best Wishes From MN ~ Pamela