Before swiffers- Tips-n-Tricks

Way back before the advent of Swiffer Dusters, I used a childs dust mop & broom (from Toy Dept.) to dust the top of doors, tall furniture and anything just out of reach. Just spray furniture polish on the dust mop & dust the high spots. Very helpful.

bank, buy, camping, cheap, cleaning, gear, grow, grown, hat, kid, kids, money, pans, pots, size, sized, supplies, swiffers, younger, youth, dust, furniture, tall, spray, spots, helpful, high, doors, polish, reach, swiffer, dusters, advent, back, dept, broom, childs

Thread: Before swiffers

Budget101 Done Digging
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Before swiffers

Way back before the advent of Swiffer Dusters, I used a childs dust mop & broom (from Toy Dept.) to dust the top of doors, tall furniture and anything just out of reach. Just spray furniture polish on the dust mop & dust the high spots. Very helpful.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Janice Terrell For This Useful Post:

Budget101 Guru
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Before swiffers

LOL reminds me of my youth - I was so cheap I refused to buy full size cleaning supplies so I used the kid size .. my sister (much younger) had a kids sized rug sweeper that I took too (she had outgrown playing with it)

I also used my camping gear for pots and pans

But I had money in the bank .. oh for those days

Ria

Budget101 Done Digging
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Before swiffers

I didn't use these because I didn't want to spend money on regular sized items (I had those also). I used them for the reach as I am too short to reach up high. They saved me from climbing up on step stools or chairs.