Mod Squad
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Heart Liz Lange Limited Edition Health Journal

Liz Lange Limited Edition Health Journal

Take the quiz and receive your FREE educational gift! (while supplies last/limit one per person)

Take the short quiz before and, as a thank you, receive your FREE Liz Lange limited edition health journal (image to the left). It only takes a few minutes, and you will learn some surprising and important facts about human papillomavirus (HPV) and cervical cancer.

NCCAM - quiz

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to wilbe95 For This Useful Post:

Budget101 Done Digging
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Liz Lange Limited Edition Health Journal

Thanks for the post. This could be very helpful.

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thank you for taking the quiz and placing your order for your limited edition Liz Lange health journal! You should receive your FREE educational thank you gift in the mail in 6 to 8 weeks.

Please help spread the word about what you learned today and encourage other women you care about to visit this Web site to do the same. If you tell one person about cervical cancer and she tells one more, we'll be on our way to decreasing the burden of the disease for all women!
    JoAnn
    "Joy is not in things. It is within us"

Budget101 Done Digging
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

my mother had cervical cancer. the sad thing is there's 2 forms of it, one that is cancer-cancer and one that is std-related cancer. most people don't know that.
    Ich möchte ein eisbär sein, am kalten polar.... Dan müßte ich nicht mehr schrein... Alles wär so klar... Eisbären müssen nie weinen
    I'd like to be a polar bear, at the cold polar.. Then I wouldn't have to cry anymore.. Everything would be so clear.. Polar bears never have to cry

Mod Squad
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

the sad thing is there's 2 forms of it, one that is cancer-cancer and one that is std-related cancer.
    You are very correct with this. I was diagnosed in 1997 with pre-cancer of the cervix and this is one cause very near and dear to my heart. I have to watch getting "preachy" when a woman says she hasn't been to the doctor in a few years.