Freecycle - a great place to find free items

Freecycle - a great place to find free items

I'm new here - so I don't know if you have discussed this or not. Our area has something called Freecycle. It is a place to get rid of - or find - items that you do not want to have end up in a landfill. You can join the freecycle nearest your city and either offer to give up items or request

address, area, check, city, community, end, great, hat, i'm new, item, items, join, offer, place, request, rid, selling, things, wanted, yahoo, freecycle, find, free, give, longer, found, discussed, called, nearest, landfill

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Freecycle - a great place to find free items

I'm new here - so I don't know if you have discussed this or not. Our area has something called Freecycle. It is a place to get rid of - or find - items that you do not want to have end up in a landfill. You can join the freecycle nearest your city and either offer to give up items or request items. You might need a Yahoo address - I'm not sure. Everything has to be free - no selling. I've found some great things in our community - and gotten rid of things I no longer wanted. Check it out. You might find it useful.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sm2953 For This Useful Post: