Freebies Make My Day jkpjohnson's Avatar
    Columbia Heights, MN.

Smile FREE Green Zinger Sample ~ call in

Ask for a sample today!

Please call us at 603-525-9912 to request a sample.

We invite any person interested in trying our Green Zinger™ to call us to provide their name and address to receive a sample (one day's supply). We will also send an informative brochure that explains Green Zinger.

Tips for using your sample:

• Mix well in 6 - 8 oz. of chilled water (make thick or thinner to taste)
    • Mix in plain yogurt 4 - 8 oz
    • Mix with any fruit or fruit juice for smoothies
    • Sprinkle on cereal
    • Be creative - add to any cool drink (it is best to avoid heat to protect active enzymes and probiotics)

Green Zinger™ can be used as a sport drink to increase energy, stamina and endurance. Others use it daily as a meal replacement to help lose weight and also as a health restorative after illness or during convalescence. In any case, we welcome you to give us a try and see how it improves your health.

Thank you for your interest in our Green Zinger™, and please let us know how you like it!

Please note that we reserve the right to refuse to send samples to any person at our sole discretion.
    Hope Everyone Is Enjoying The Day. Best Wishes From MN ~ Pamela

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jkpjohnson For This Useful Post:

Budget101 Done Digging KawaiiGiggle's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: FREE Green Zinger Sample ~ call in

hmmmm... i am gonna call today..
    Ich möchte ein eisbär sein, am kalten polar.... Dan müßte ich nicht mehr schrein... Alles wär so klar... Eisbären müssen nie weinen
    I'd like to be a polar bear, at the cold polar.. Then I wouldn't have to cry anymore.. Everything would be so clear.. Polar bears never have to cry