Downloads
    Uploads

Smile Fast and Easy Egg Drop Soup

Ingredients Needed
    1 Egg
    1 Packet Chicken Ramen Flavoring
    2 1/2 cups water

Directions
    (take egg and beat so its like scrambled egg before starting*)

Put water in a relatively small pot. Start boiling water and add Chicken ramen seasoning. Stir egg in, turn down heat to low. Stir! Do not let water stagnate, wait until egg is fully cooked (it always ends up looking more like scrambled eggs in the end but its still really good*) and serve.

I'm pretty sure you could chop carrots or add onion or some other vegetables if you want to make it more hearty.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tarrien For This Useful Post:

Budget101 Done Digging
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Fast and Easy Egg Drop Soup

This sounds good and easy. I think I will try this for lunch. Thanks.

Budget101 Done Digging
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

this is how i eat my ramen. i sometimes put left over meat in it too. just so it's more a complete meal.
    Ich möchte ein eisbär sein, am kalten polar.... Dan müßte ich nicht mehr schrein... Alles wär so klar... Eisbären müssen nie weinen
    I'd like to be a polar bear, at the cold polar.. Then I wouldn't have to cry anymore.. Everything would be so clear.. Polar bears never have to cry

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

here in portugal, we have a traditional dish that's almost the same. It's called açorda, and we have many ways to do it. The easiest way is to boil water with olive oil, and crushed garlic. When it's boiling put the egg inside (without the shell, only the contents), and let it poach (I think it's the term for it?). When it's done (time depends on how you like the egg, more or less done) take the water off the fire. Beforehand you had a recipient with old bread cut up in squares and you put the water with the egg over the bread. It's a very heartful meal. There's also a recipe for shrimp "Açorda" but I never did it, so I can't post it here.

Pat, in Portugal