super doubles coming up again 2/22-2/28

K-Mart will be running the super doubles coupons again on this date. To find out if your location is participating you can call 1-866-562-7848 Mine is!!!!! Looking through my coupons now. Last trip I made a list of the products (by categories) and the amount of the coupon. At the store I wrote

2/2, coming, computer, coupon, coupons, double, drive, great, hat, ice, information, kmart, niddi, number, par, participating, pho, phone, super, super double, Kmart, time, list, trip, store, doubles, price, sale, item, week, homework, cleared, shelves, hope, compare, current, lots, save, prices, location, 1-866-562-7848, call, find, date, 2/22-2/28, k-mart, running, mine, found, product

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Budget101 Done Digging
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default super doubles coming up again 2/22-2/28

K-Mart will be running the super doubles coupons again on this date.
    To find out if your location is participating you can call 1-866-562-7848
    Mine is!!!!!
    Looking through my coupons now. Last trip I made a list of the products (by categories) and the amount of the coupon. At the store I wrote the price of the product and found that many I was not willing to buy even at that price. Kept my list, so this time I can do my homework before I go (unless the item is on sale that week) prices should still be about the same and I can go by my list and compare current coupons. This should save me lots of time in the store this trip.

Just hope the shelves aren't cleared out by the time I get there like they were last time.
    Niddi

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Niddi For This Useful Post:

Freebies Make My Day
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: super doubles coming up again 2/22-2/28

I am going to call, I have missed the last few times, not even sure if they will double here in MN (no other stores do).
    Hope Everyone Is Enjoying The Day. Best Wishes From MN ~ Pamela

Frugal Goddess
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

The Kmart in Charlottesville is participating!!!

Thanks!!!
    Tragedy, sadness, loneliness and despair taught me that life is really a beautiful thing; if it wasn't I wouldn't be able to recognize that anything was wrong - Lynn in Virginia

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Niddi,

Thanks for the information, great that you posted the phone number also...
    JoAnn
    "Joy is not in things. It is within us"

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

I called the number this morning and the Lorain Super K-Mart Store is participating. But not excepting computer coupons. Depends on each store manager, they told me. Hummm interesting. May have to call the Medina and Freemont Stores to see if they are participating also, and take a nice drive. Thanks Again.
    Last edited by JoAnn; 02-17-2009 at 06:18 PM. Reason: spell
    JoAnn
    "Joy is not in things. It is within us"

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Called the number & my town's Kmart is not participating, but there are a few stores in nearby towns that are! The lady on the phone was very nice & helpful! When she told me my store was not participating & I was disappointed, she looked up my state & listed all the stores that were participating so I could see what was near me. So nice! Anyway, they do not accept internet coupons, but thats ok! Last time I went to this even I got $90 worth of stuff for about $20!!! - Including Cascade for 28 cents!!! Whoo Hoo!!!

Budget101 Done Digging
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

i know where the hubbie and i are going to spend part of our tax refund.. tee hee!!
    Ich möchte ein eisbär sein, am kalten polar.... Dan müßte ich nicht mehr schrein... Alles wär so klar... Eisbären müssen nie weinen
    I'd like to be a polar bear, at the cold polar.. Then I wouldn't have to cry anymore.. Everything would be so clear.. Polar bears never have to cry

Budget101 Guru
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Oh I hope mine participates! Last time they didn't and I was sad. Thanks for the heads up!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast