The sales :D

So, what sales have you found in your local shopping areas for those great valentines things? I found most of the chocolate in my stores are 50%. I also found Necco Sweethearts are really rare after Valentines. They had some really awesome things in the valentines card/gift cart- like what

candy, deals, dollar, end, food, gift, good, great, great deals, holidays, items, left, morning, pick, sales, spot, store, things, today, tomorrow, valentines, found, goodie, valentine, shoebox, holders, thought, give, birthday, _____s, bags, areas, chocolate, shopping, local, stores, awesome, card/gift, cart-, necco, sweethearts, rare, kids

Thread: The sales :D

Budget101 Guru
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Piggy The sales :D

So, what sales have you found in your local shopping areas for those great valentines things?

I found most of the chocolate in my stores are 50%. I also found Necco Sweethearts are really rare after Valentines. They had some really awesome things in the valentines card/gift cart- like what little kids give each other in their little shoebox valentine holders. Which I thought wouldn't be bad for goodie bags later on or "Hey _____'s birthday is tomorrow I need to get them a gift"

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tarrien For This Useful Post:

Budget101 Guru
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: The sales :D

I have not seen yet, but I intend to go to the store today. Thanks for reminding me.
    April
    http://www.budget101.com/groups/homeschoolers.html
    Neither a borrower nor a lender be.
    I should have listened to Shakespeare!

Budget101 Guru
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

The only reason I went today or even remembered is from seeing Liss's avatar around the past few days.

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

I will be there tomorrow morning, Dollar Store is always a good spot to pick up these items. Wasn't really anything left at the food store
    JoAnn
    "Joy is not in things. It is within us"

Budget101 Guru
    Downloads
    Uploads

I got quite a few great deals on gift bags, candy for upcoming holidays, decorations, etc. I spent about $30 and got quite a few things.

still digging' my way out
    Downloads
    Uploads

LOL Im still waiting; Thursday or Friday is when it gets to 75% off and then Im gonna go buy the EXPENSIVE chocolate that people are still leaving behind.

Budget101 Guru
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

I got the cheaper stuff earlier just because the more expensive ones- I've noticed have this awesome outside box and you're paying more for a cool box. That's not to say you won't get more chocolate, but I eat a lot of sweets already.