Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hey there

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default hey there

Hi my name is Bobbie - I live in mid - Michigan by between Battle Creek and Lansing. I would love to meet someone in my neck of the woods that I could learn from.

I have 3 kids, 1 husband, 1 dog, 1 cat and numerous fish. Right now it looks like I will be part of the budget cuts at my job so I am looking to dive in and start really saving some serious cash.

Any help would be great and if there is someone in my area that would like to help be my "mentor" I would love it.

We used to coupon a long time ago but I want to go the extra step and really save some cash - I have a feeling we are going to need it.

Thanks everyone
    Bobbie

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to bcarrigan For This Useful Post:

Mod Squad
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: hey there

Welcome to the site. I am not near you but I do think you will find a lot of help on here. We are very friendly, and so many know the tricks and tips and willing to share with eveyone else. If you need some specific help just ask. Enjoy your time on here.

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello Bobbi,
    Welcome to a great site. I'm in N.Ohio. Like Kim, has said
    We are very friendly, and so many know the tricks and tips and willing to share with eveyone else.
    Really if you are looking for some help, just click on my icon and ask. And I'll help as much as I can. It is a fairly easy once you start moving about the site. Just take one step at a time.
    Enjoy
    JoAnn
    "Joy is not in things. It is within us"

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi glad you could join us. Welcome to the group
    Mdowdy

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

hey Bobbie! Well don't know if anyone will be in your area but we'll all be there to help you along! I hit the budget axe two years ago, sure hope you aren't as heavily in debt as we were! but either way, we survived and so will you! there are tons of ideas listed here on the site and don't hesitate to bring your specific problems up for us to throw our suggestions to!

Cherlynn
    NW MO

Budget101 Guru
    Downloads
    Uploads

Talking Re: hey there

Welcome from Wisconsin. Not near but on here you can find some pretty awesome people that know there stuff. Good Luck!
    “If everyone is moving forward together, then success takes care of itself.”

Frugal Goddess
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello Bobbi!!

Welcome aboard!! I am sure you will find alot of useful information! In no time at all you will be posting!! If you ever need anything - don't hesitate to ask anyone - we are all pretty friendly here
    Tragedy, sadness, loneliness and despair taught me that life is really a beautiful thing; if it wasn't I wouldn't be able to recognize that anything was wrong - Lynn in Virginia

Budget101 Guru
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello~

Welcome to the site! We've got a lot of information here and a lot of useful tools on here as well, I hope to see you posting around the forums soon~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast