OMG Great deal on tenderloin!

Im not sure if it was a mistake or not but my local Copps food center in Wisconsin had 3 packages of whole beef tenderloin marked for 2.89 a pound and labeled stew meat! needless to say I purchased all 3. The other packages were labeled 12.98 a pound. I pointed out the discrepancy to the guy

beef, center, counter, current walmart deals, deal, food, great, hot walmart deals, local, meat, mistake, price, purchased, serve, steak, stew, tenderloin, walmart coupon deals, walmart savings, wisconsin, pound, 2.89, packages, 12.98, labeled, pointed, discrepancy, full, tonight, meant, correct, copps, needless, marked

still digging' my way out
    Downloads
    Uploads

Talking OMG Great deal on tenderloin!

Im not sure if it was a mistake or not but my local Copps food center in Wisconsin had 3 packages of whole beef tenderloin marked for 2.89 a pound and labeled stew meat! needless to say I purchased all 3. The other packages were labeled 12.98 a pound. I pointed out the discrepancy to the guy behind the full serve meat counter and he said it was the correct price. LOL Im still not sure if he meant the 2.89 or the 12.98! oh well, we are having steak tonight!!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Reesie271 For This Useful Post: