New northern shoestrings (or is it bootlaces?)

Board Rules & Regs Welcome Newbie! Newbie Intro’s New northern shoestrings (or is it bootlaces?)

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      shoestring

Hi to all!
      I’m so happy to find a community of people who aren’t likely to give me THAT LOOK when I talk about living on next to nothing. I’m raising three teenage boys and a husband (at least sometimes it feels like I’m raising him), in the great white north of Canada. Our biggest challenges are budgeting better for food (big appetites) and getting out of debt. Any guidance, tips, encouragement that you can offer will be greatly appreciated, and I will try to be good to you too.
      Shoestring

Niddi

Welcome, enjoyed reading your intro, with 4 males around you need to come escape to this site frequently, lots of friendly people, advice, freebies and great info. It will be addictive though so be warned.

JoAnn

Shoestring, Welcome you have come to the right place for encouragement. There are alot of friendly people here. So if you have any questions just ask. We are all in the same boat here in one wat or another. Funny looks you won’t see them here.

Enjoy – Looking forward to your future postings.

Baggz1971

Welcome! You sound like a busy bee. This is a great site for the things you need. :great:

wilbe95

Welcome to the site! Lots of suggestions to feed those hungry males on next to nothing. This is a great site, you will get addicted soon. Look forward to your future postings.

naturalmommy

Welcome to the site!!!!

join in, ask away! There are lots of friendly people and information. 🙂

jkpjohnson

Welcome to the site. As mentioned above, you WILL become addicted. I think everyone is LOST when the site goes down for maintenance.

d_awalker

Welcome to the group, shoestring! I have four boys, but only 1 teenager. I don’t know how you do that but my time is coming soon 😉

brchbell

So happy to have you Shoestring! When you have time you might want to go look at past items here! We’ve had lots of discussions on living on air! I grew up living on beans and rice! Didn’t know we were broke until I grew up and left home! Now here we are frantically getting out of debt with 4 teens(2 of each!) and living on beans and rice, what they can shot/trap and bring home and what we can grow ourselves! I’ve turned those bean haters into some darn good hunters/fisher’s! LOL!!!

Cherlynn
      NW MO

shoestring

Thanks everyone! It already feels like we’re having coffee around the table and sharing all our secrets of success!

mdowdy

Welcome to the group glad you could join us

suey

Hello fellow Canuck…Were are you? I’m in Ontario….Welcome aboard!

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Board Rules & Regs Welcome Newbie! Newbie Intro’s New northern shoestrings (or is it bootlaces?)