Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Info Weaver Popcorn Company Issues a Nationwide Precautionary Voluntary Recall of 9.5 oz.

As a result of the expansion of Peanut Corporation of America's (PCA) Salmonella related recall to include all peanut ingredient products produced in their Blakely, Georgia facility since January 1, 2007, Weaver Popcorn Company has issued a precautionary voluntary recall for 9.5 oz. Trail's End Caramel Corn with Peanuts.

Read More...

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to budget For This Useful Post:

Mod Squad
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Weaver Popcorn Company Issues a Nationwide Precautionary Voluntary Recall of 9.5

Trail's End Popcorn is the brand that Boy/Cub Scouts sell.

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Weaver Popcorn Company Issues a Nationwide Precautionary Voluntary Recall of 9.5

Since the vast majority of this product has not been sold for a number of months, it is assumed that what has been sold has been consumed. Consumers who have purchased this recalled product are urged to destroy it. Consumers with an unopened, sealed popcorn foil bag, with the above listed code dates, can arrange for a refund by calling 1-800-782-4255 (Monday through Friday from 8:00am – 3:00pm EST) or by sending an email to ccp@trails-end.com
    This going to put a big dent in sales for the Boys Scouts
    it is assumed that what has been sold has been consumed
    I know I ate all of mine...
    JoAnn
    "Joy is not in things. It is within us"

Mod Squad
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

As far as sales go for the scouts, they do their selling in October and November delivery in December. So fortunately their sales went good this year.

I am amazed of the magnitude of this recall. So many companies, this is not going to help the economy in any way.