Cooking Spray

I bought a pump spray from a local store. Then, I fill this with olive oil and whenever need to spray a pan, pump it a few times, and it acts like an aerosol spray. I just love it. The propellants or whatever in commercial ones kind of bothers my nose and lungs, makes me cough etc. The one I

action, bee, border, bought, cooking, cough, local, love, makes, message, nose, olive, pan, pre, spray, store, table, tex, text, times, pump, pressured, bothers, lungs, portions, removed], [non-text, nadine, bother, pumping, fill, commercial, propellants, acts, aerosol, kind

Thread: Cooking Spray

tsni843@aol.com

Default Re: Cooking spray

I bought a pump spray from a local store. Then, I fill this with olive oil
    and whenever need to spray a pan, pump it a few times, and it acts like an
    aerosol spray. I just love it. The propellants or whatever in commercial
    ones kind of bothers my nose and lungs, makes me cough etc. The one I use is
    pressured by the pumping action and does not bother at all.

Nadine

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Susan Kunz

Default re: cooking spray

I don't see why that wouldn't work as long as the bottle didn't continuously
    collapse like most of them that I find.

Susan

< Wishing for our troops to come home soon. Peace and love be with them all. >

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Cooking Spray

Originally posted by Nadine on April 16, 2003
    Cooking Spray

I bought a pump spray from a local store. Then, I fill this with olive oil and whenever need to spray a pan, pump it a few times, and it acts like an aerosol spray. I just love it. The propellants or whatever in commercial ones kind of bothers my nose and lungs, makes me cough etc. The one I use is pressured by the pumping action and does not bother at all.