Clif Bar and Company Expands Its Voluntary Nationwide Recall Of CLIF and LUNA Brand

Clif Bar and Company today expanded its voluntary and precautionary recall of CLIF and LUNA branded bars because of concerns that the recalled bars contain peanut products that were manufactured by Peanut Corporation of America (PCA), which is the focus of an ongoing Salmonella investigation.

200, action, america, bar, bars, bran, brand, company, expanded, georgia, hat, nationwide, peanut, plan, plant, products, recall, recalled, today, voluntary, clif, pcas, luna, include, product, response, recent, expansion, 2007, read, http://www.fda.gov/oc/po/firmrecalls/clif201_09.html, january, blakely, produced, branded, concerns, precautionary, expands, focus, ongoing, salmonella, manufactured, corporation, investigation

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Info Clif Bar and Company Expands Its Voluntary Nationwide Recall Of CLIF and LUNA Brand

Clif Bar and Company today expanded its voluntary and precautionary recall of CLIF and LUNA branded bars because of concerns that the recalled bars contain peanut products that were manufactured by Peanut Corporation of America (PCA), which is the focus of an ongoing Salmonella investigation. Clif Bar took this action in response to PCA's recent expansion of its peanut product recall to include all peanut products produced in PCA's Blakely, Georgia plant since January 1, 2007.

Read More...

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to budget For This Useful Post:

Budget101 Guru
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Clif Bar and Company Expands Its Voluntary Nationwide Recall Of CLIF and LUNA B

Makes me glad I haven't purchased one... I was really tempted a few weeks ago before all the recalls.