Budget101 Guru
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ribbon Free Sunscreen Soap Bar for Cancer Patients

I love this company and can't wait until they update and add all the "coming soon" products! I actually emailed them about sending a free bar to a friend of my mom's who also got cancer but never asked if she actually ever received it. Check out the site at Bethesda Skincare - An all-natural, therapeutic skincare company featuring Bethesda Sunscreen Soap

the melanie policy...free bar of soap to cancer patients...

In honor of Melanie, Jamie's sister who is fighting stage 4 colon and liver cancer, we are giving away a free bar of soap to anyone who is suffering with cancer or knows of someone who has cancer. Please send the name, address and the recipient's condition to store@bethesdaskincare.com, and be sure to reference The Melanie Policy. Because chemotherapy and cancer treatment depletes the skin of it's nutrients and causes it to become fragile, Bethesda Sunscreen Soap was created with a combination of healing and therapeutic properties to strengthen, restore and protect the skin.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to starsinnight For This Useful Post:

still digging' my way out
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Free Sunscreen Soap Bar for Cancer Patients

thank you.. but i have one question.. where is it in the site.. i see how you can order $8 soap but not the free soap...my MIL has had cancer .. alot and i think this might help her

Mod Squad
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Please send the name, address and the recipient's condition to store@bethesdaskincare.com, and be sure to reference The Melanie Policy
    This is one that you send an email to get

Budget101 Guru
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

If you want to see it on the site, you need to click on the soap bar as if you are purchasing it and then in the description it should explain the Melanie Policy there. I had a tough time finding it again too.