Thread: Free Little Pin

Smart Budgeter
    Downloads
    Uploads

Heart Free Little Pin

The pin is worth little...
    The message is priceless

Thanks for visiting us at Little Pin. Please feel free to take advantage of our many wonderful offers on this website. We believe by offering our free Little Pin and Gold Decal we spread hope to those in need of it. Since Little Pin began many years ago, it's main purpose was to spread the word of God's Love. It doesn't matter who you are, what your situation, you can be comforted by the fact that God Loves you. God loves you no matter what age, color, race, religion, or belief.

Our Little Pin website and FREE PIN offer has done much to inspire people and to spread the word of love for all. The response from our followers has been tremendous and makes it possible to continue our mission. We will continue to offer support in our community. Help to church organizations, children's charities, and shelters are part of our mission. Your donations are always appreciated and accepted and make it possible for us to help others. Tell a friend about Little Pin and always remember,

GOD LOVES YOU!

Yay! Free Stuff for the poor college girl!

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bpell468 For This Useful Post:

Smart Budgeter
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Free Little Pin

This is the story of how Little Pin began many generations ago..... The creator of Little Pin is no longer with us but his story and vision are very much alive today! It is our hope that we can carry on with his wonderful creation.

Little Pin ~ The Begining Of Something Special~
    My father was a Christian and as a Christian he knew that he belonged to a very large and loving family. A family which believes in a love that bears all things, hopes all things and endures all things, a love that never ends.

My father designed a little pin inspired by the words "God Loves You." For years he gave many away at his own expense, mostly to children. Soon he was asked to make earrings, necklaces, rings and other things in the image of the little pin, which he continued to do.

My father and I spent too little time together, so the pin was not important to me. To my father though, the pin was very important. He didn't want the little pin or its message to ever stop, even if he died, which he did in the summer of 1995. At his funeral there were many pins, rings, necklaces and earrings, some gold that he had made and worn by family and friends.

My father was a man of simple means. I did not expect anything to be left to myself, except perhaps too few memories of our lives together.

While standing at the casket and viewing his face, it seemed he was smiling at me. When I looked at his left lapel, there was the little pin, placed where he knew I would see it. From that moment on as his only child I knew what my legacy was. It's to continue to spread the message of the little pin, the message of God's Love For You.

Can I send YOU One?
    Yay! Free Stuff for the poor college girl!