still digging' my way out
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default My 8 year old Raven

My nephew, Raven, whom I've been raising since he was 2, is at the innocent age of 8 and is still trying to figure out how the world works. And he has some Interesting ideas about things. So when he comes out with these things you just have to try not to start laughing and go "What??"

So here are some of the newest ones:

We were eating at a buffet one night and Raven & Missy (my wife) were eating some jelly beans. Missy said, "the purple ones taste like medicine." Raven said, "yum, they taste good." He sat their quietly for a sec and then said,

1) " The Black ones taste like tires!"

Ok 2 & 3 are part of the same conversation. So here goes... We were in the car today and Raven was looking at Missy's gloves (the ones that stretch to fit your hands) and he put them on his hands and he said,

2) " Wow they almost fit my hands I only have one more grow left till they fit my hands."

So we were like what??, like usual, and he was thinking about it some more and then he says,

3) "Aunt Missy, When you die can I have your gloves?"

She said " If you are that worried about it, take them! You're not going to kill me over a pair of gloves!"

Another day, Raven told me that he had a birthday in mommy's tummy. I had to argue with him about no you have to come out of mommy's tummy in order to have a birthday!
    This went on for about 5 minutes. He was convinced that he celebrated his birthday in his mommy's tummy.
    Its just like the time that he was convinced that he was going to get his period and he started crying because we told his that wasn't possible. Or when he asked me when he was going to get BOOBIES.
    That's when you just have to laugh and write it down to embarass him with on his first date.

I hope that this gives you as many laughs as it does me.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to r0nsterrrz For This Useful Post:

Frugal Goddess
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: My 8 year old Raven

That was toooo funny!!!!!
    Tragedy, sadness, loneliness and despair taught me that life is really a beautiful thing; if it wasn't I wouldn't be able to recognize that anything was wrong - Lynn in Virginia

Budget101 Guru
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

LOL... too funny!!!

~ Misty

Budget101 Done Digging
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

To funny...........I have an 8 year old also. Sometimes he can come up with so crazy things to say. I wonder where the ideas come from somtimes. I also get that "What" thing too. Your right, they are learning how the world works.
    Tonia

Wisdom is doing now what you will be happy with later on.

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

He He He...Thanks for the true life chuckle!