Creating a romantic bed

So this is what I am doing for Valentines day and I thought I would share a frugal tip on how to create a romantic bed: Buy mosquito netting at a home decorating store (dont forget to check the clearance area!!). It will come suspended from a wooden ring about the size of a dinner plate. Suspend

area, check, clearance, create, day, deco dinner, fall, frugal, home, how to, idea, mosquito, plate, price, share, size, store, thought, veil, romantic, ring, netting, suspended, wooden, beautiful, reasonable, creates, ceiling, suspend, valentines, creating, forget

Frugal Goddess
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thumbs up Creating a romantic bed

So this is what I am doing for Valentines day and I thought I would share a frugal tip on how to create a romantic bed:

Buy mosquito netting at a home decorating store (dont forget to check the clearance area!!). It will come suspended from a wooden ring about the size of a dinner plate. Suspend the ring from the ceiling over your bed. The netting will fall around the bed like a veil. It creates a very romantic, beautiful look at a reasonable price.

Tragedy, sadness, loneliness and despair taught me that life is really a beautiful thing; if it wasn't I wouldn't be able to recognize that anything was wrong - Lynn in Virginia

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to faxonfive For This Useful Post:

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Creating a romantic bed

Hey mate, guess what you owe more than a plain thanks from my side. Though not for the Valentine's Day I was thinking a lot of making some arrangements to make the anniversary day special for my wife and there could not have been a better idea.
    She does not appreciate special or expensive gifts so was thinking of something that is not heavy on the pocket and also gives her the message about her significance in my life. This is going to be a wonderful idea.
    experience shows the way

Frugal Goddess
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Creating a romantic bed

Hello psalve!! I am glad that this was helpful for you!! I am sure your anniversary will be wonderful!!!
    Tragedy, sadness, loneliness and despair taught me that life is really a beautiful thing; if it wasn't I wouldn't be able to recognize that anything was wrong - Lynn in Virginia

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Heart Re: Creating a romantic bed

that is a great idea! i have a 4 post bed so it won't work for me, but it gives me a great idea. i can buy sheer curtains and use them as a canopy to give the same effect. Thanks for the tip!