Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Recalls

Frugal Goddess
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Heart Recalls

Want to know about any and all of the latests recall by the government?? From food, boats,autos,medicines, toys to cloths and cosmetics...find them all here:

Recalls.gov

Tragedy, sadness, loneliness and despair taught me that life is really a beautiful thing; if it wasn't I wouldn't be able to recognize that anything was wrong - Lynn in Virginia

Mod Squad
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thumbs up

This is always a great site to go to. Sometimes you never hear of a recall but have the products-scary!!

Frugal Goddess
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

I go on this site bi-monthly....its is scarey I agree!!
    Tragedy, sadness, loneliness and despair taught me that life is really a beautiful thing; if it wasn't I wouldn't be able to recognize that anything was wrong - Lynn in Virginia

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

I;ll have to check this site out. Good site it looks like.
    JoAnn
    "Joy is not in things. It is within us"

Frugal Goddess
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

The funny thing is that you see things on here that are recalled that you are not made aware of when you go to the store.....

Budget101 Guru
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Speaking of recalls: I get all recalls reported to my email. Here is one I got today:

Johnson and Johnson -- Merck Consumer Pharmaceuticals Company (JJMCP) is voluntarily recalling approximately 12,000 units of Infants' MYLICON GAS RELIEF DYE FREE drops (simethicone-antigas) non-staining sold in 1 oz. plastic bottles that were distributed after October 5, 2008 nationwide. The company is taking this action in consultation with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Although the potential for serious medical events is low, the company is implementing this recall to the consumer level as a precaution after determining that some bottles could include metal fragments that were generated during the manufacturing process. If any medical events were to occur, most are expected to be temporary and resolve without medical treatment. Parents who have given the product to their infant and are concerned should contact their health care provider immediately.

Frugal Goddess
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hey DohDoh, how can I sign up for the emails regarding recalls. That is a wonderful idea!!!

thanks!!

Lynn

Budget101 Guru
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Go to https://service.govdelivery.com/serv...tml?code=USFDA and insert your email address.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast