Angry Cat

So my comic artist room mate had two cats before he moved in with us. Now yeah I admit I don't really have a cat personality but this is ridiculous. The cat will sit next to me on her cat tower thing then start clawing at my coat and will not release her paws, and if I try to unhook them she'll

advice, bowl, call, cat, cats, dogs, food, hand, hey, large, mix, people, pets, pick, points, store, talk, things, till, true, angry, path, ignores, her-, attacked, suggestions, yesterday, moody, cross, home, rest, noise, ticked, close, hiss/make, shed, sleeve, attack, paws, yeah, admit, moved, room, artist, comic, mate, personality, coat, release, shell

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Angry Cat

Budget101 Guru
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Angry Cat

So my comic artist room mate had two cats before he moved in with us. Now yeah I admit I don't really have a cat personality but this is ridiculous.

The cat will sit next to me on her cat tower thing then start clawing at my coat and will not release her paws, and if I try to unhook them she'll hook the other sleeve.

Yesterday we took the other cat to the vet *she's a sweetheart* and when we got her home, the angry cat who usually just ignores her- attacked her. Then the rest of the day she was all ticked off so if anyone got close she'd hiss/make a GET AWAY NOISE "I'LL ATTACK YOU" even if she was just trying to cross your path.

Any suggestions for this moody cat?

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tarrien For This Useful Post:

Smart Budgeter
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Angry Cat

Ms. Angry smells the vet's office(and other strange smells) on Ms. Sweetheart. She'll callm back down in a day or so-just ignore and give her space. Cats are strange people! LOL

Budget101 Guru
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

She's calmed down significantly since yesterday. But She also lashed out at me even though I didn't even go near the vet with my room mates. But she's still pretty moody... likes to throw up on things...

Frugal Goddess
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

I have four cats, and they are the moodiest animals on earth (my opinion) - I keep a spray bottle with water in it handy and when they do something that I dont want them doing - I spray them.. It doesnt hurt them at all, that hate it and after getting sprayed a couple times, they usually stop what they are doing. I hope this helps some

Good Luck!!!
    Tragedy, sadness, loneliness and despair taught me that life is really a beautiful thing; if it wasn't I wouldn't be able to recognize that anything was wrong - Lynn in Virginia

Budget101 Guru
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Yeah, we haven't used a spray bottle on her yet, at least I don't think my other room mate ever tried it. I know there's one under our sink so I might actually get it out if my room mate agrees to try it.

Smart Budgeter
    Downloads
    Uploads

She senses you are not thrilled with her. You just have to ignore/avoid her. Or learn to be catperson-ggggg!

Budget101 Guru
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

But but but I'm a ferret person!
    I've been trying to be nice with this cat for like 4 months and she's still like " DONT TOUCH ME"

Frugal Goddess
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Finicky too those little rascals are.....and they have a very keen sense about them too...I hope it works out for you!!!
    Tragedy, sadness, loneliness and despair taught me that life is really a beautiful thing; if it wasn't I wouldn't be able to recognize that anything was wrong - Lynn in Virginia

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast