Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Info Aspen Hills, Inc. Announces Voluntary Product Recall of Certain Cookie Dough Products

Aspen Hills, Inc. is announcing a voluntary recall of certain cookie dough products because the dough may have the potential to be contaminated with Salmonella. The recalled cookie dough contains peanut butter supplied by Peanut Corporation of America, which is the subject of the ongoing investigation concerning the recent Salmonella outbreaks. Neither Aspen Hills nor its customers have received any reports of illness connected to any of these products.

Read More...

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to budget For This Useful Post:

Frugal Goddess
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Aspen Hills, Inc. Announces Voluntary Product Recall of Certain Cookie Dough Prod

I sure didnt know that Peanut butter affected so much!!!
    Tragedy, sadness, loneliness and despair taught me that life is really a beautiful thing; if it wasn't I wouldn't be able to recognize that anything was wrong - Lynn in Virginia

Deal Goddess
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Star Re: Aspen Hills, Inc. Announces Voluntary Product Recall of Certain Cookie Dough Prod

Quote Originally Posted by faxonfive View Post
    I sure didnt know that Peanut butter affected so much!!!
    Kind of scary isn't it?! How do you like the new Recalls Forum. I thought we'd have one that posts about foods/toys, etc. It's kind of scary when you open your freezer to take out something for dinner only to find it was recalled a week earlier. *shudder*
    ~Enjoy!~

FreebieQueen

Like Budget101 on Facebook!
    Join us on Twitter #Budget101

Frugal Goddess
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Aspen Hills, Inc. Announces Voluntary Product Recall of Certain Cookie Dough Prod

I love the new forum. It is really helpful. I dont like peanut butter, but still have other items that have peanut butter in it because of eveyone else. It is very scarey - Arron was in the pantry earlier looking through and found a couple things that he had to pull - all I wanna say is OMG!! I posted a recal website a few months back - should I repost it in that forum? That one shows a bunch of recalls too.

Tragedy, sadness, loneliness and despair taught me that life is really a beautiful thing; if it wasn't I wouldn't be able to recognize that anything was wrong - Lynn in Virginia