Requesting Double Coupon Days

No stores in our area offer double coupons. The people at both Safeway and Belair said I should make a request at corporate. So I did. With today's economy I think the major chain stores should be catering to the customer to get our loyalty. Even if it was for 1 day a month for limited hours

area, coupon, coupons, customers, day, days, double, great, grocery, hat, hey, idea, lucky, requesting, saving, send, share, stores, triple, triples, people, tonoe, news, month, limited, hours, good, back, hurt, advantage, safeway, belair, offer, make, request, chain, catering, customer, loyalty, major, corporate, todays, economy

Budget101 Guru
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Requesting Double Coupon Days

No stores in our area offer double coupons. The people at both Safeway and Belair said I should make a request at corporate. So I did. With today's economy I think the major chain stores should be catering to the customer to get our loyalty. Even if it was for 1 day a month for limited hours I'm sure a tonoe of people would take advantage of it. It can never hurt to ask. Hopefully they will get back to me with some good news

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to fosterfamily5 For This Useful Post:

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Requesting Double Coupon Days

That was a great idea! I might have to try that!

Budget101 Guru
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

I've tried that too since no stores here do doubles either. Actually that's not true, K-Mart did it twice last year but they are not doing it right now like other areas are. But no grocery stores in my area do doubles.

Anyway, when I made a request to Publix they said they are not looking at doing doubles right now but sent me a coupon for free ice cream for writing to them.

Frugal Goddess
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

There are so many stores in our area we are lucky enough that they double and triple to get their share of customers...sorry
    Tragedy, sadness, loneliness and despair taught me that life is really a beautiful thing; if it wasn't I wouldn't be able to recognize that anything was wrong - Lynn in Virginia

Budget101 Guru
    Downloads
    Uploads

The grocery stores in my area do double coupons but only rarely do triples. The doubles are a great saving tho'.

Budget101 Guru
    Downloads
    Uploads

The stores in our area do double & triple coupons. They also do price matching & that really helps to keep the cost of gas down. My biggest problem is remembering to take the ads to the store with me. LOL. Heck, half the time I forget the grocery list & coupons. DH has started reminding me.

Freebies Make My Day
    Downloads
    Uploads

Our stores do not double coupons either. One store will a a coupond for Double Coupon Days, but you can only use 3 coupons and you need to send $25 or more and it is normally in the middle of the week, not really worth it. I WISH our stores did it, I just might write to them as well.
    Hope Everyone Is Enjoying The Day. Best Wishes From MN ~ Pamela