Budget101 Guru
    Downloads
    Uploads

Question Ornament Storage Box Help!

I really need some help with this. We bought some plastic ornament storage boxes from Lowe's that have the cardboard inserts back before the holiday. We stored them in the garage until I would need them after the holiday. Well, I pulled them out a few days ago and found the boxes don't come with instructions for the cardboard inserts.

Does anyone know how to put these together? They are the clear one's that the 2 red lids snap together in the middle.

I have searched all over the internet to find out how to put them together but have found nothing on it. I really want to get the holiday stuff out, but can't until the ornaments are boxed up.

Please help if you can!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JennyCup For This Useful Post:

Budget101 Guru
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Ornament Storage Box Help!

are these the cardboard inserts with cut out slices half way?

if so --
    if 2 sizes separate the 2 sizes ..

put one of the cardboards with the cuts so they are up, then take another one (cut side down) go to the last cut and push them together. Put them at a 90* from each other get another cardboard ..

Get another one that is same size as the cut up and carefully slide it under the top one continue with the rest.

you should have a bunch with cut side up and one going across .. (*you can do it easier with another group of hands and hold up a bunch of cut sides up and then stick the cut side down across it)

Ria

Budget101 Guru
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Ornament Storage Box Help!

Thank you! I was able to figure it out. It might not be right but it works Again thank you for help. I probably would have had my Christmas stuff up for awhile longer. lol.