Keeping the kids busy before Christmas

I don't know about anybody else but my kids get bored very easily. :012: The one day we had our niece over and the kids were getting on each other's nerves so... I found a bag of old supplies for Christmas crafts that I used to make. I handed the whole bag to them and told them to make something.

act, bag, busy, christmas, crafts, day, deer, ends, gold, good, hat, idea, kids, mini, nose, ornament, shape, stuff, supplies, tree, make, pipe, garland, cleaner, bulbs, keeping, antlers, looked, hang, cleaners, knot, made, ribbon, bulb, intact, wrap, thread, twist, reigndeer, kinds, easily, niece, bored, nerves, found, hours, making, random, hand, handed

still digging' my way out
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Scissors Keeping the kids busy before Christmas

I don't know about anybody else but my kids get bored very easily. The one day we had our niece over and the kids were getting on each other's nerves so... I found a bag of old supplies for Christmas crafts that I used to make. I handed the whole bag to them and told them to make something. It had mini bulbs different kinds of garland, and other random stuff. We were busy making stuff for hours. So its a good idea to keep this stuff on hand for them to play with.

We made an tree ornament out of gold garland, red pipe cleaners and mini bulbs that looked like a reigndeer.

1. Take one pipe cleaner and make a U shape.
    2. Keeping your U intact make the ends into L's to look like antlers

3. Take your garland and tie it in a knot around the pipe cleaner.
    4. Take a red mini bulb and wrap it in with a twist tie so that it looks like a nose.
    5. Thread a ribbon through it to hang.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to r0nsterrrz For This Useful Post:

Budget101 Guru
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Keeping the kids busy before Christmas

Things like Play-doh keep kids of almost any age occupied pretty long.

Even people in my high school used to take it out and play with it during study halls