What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Scissors Super Double Manufacturer Q's

SUPER DOUBLE MANUFACTURER COUPONS UP TO AND INCLUDING 2.00 VALUE at kmart this week! 1/18-1/24/09.
    The fine print on my ad (Flint Michigan)
    "Amount of credit from doubling a q cannot exceed the current retail price of a single item. No cash or in-store purchase credit will be awarded for any amount exceeding the retail price of the item. Limit 1 coupon for each item purchased. Only 1 coupon will be doubled per item. You may only purchase 4 of the same items using double coupons. Excludes B1G1, promotional offers. Coupons do not apply to sales tax. Limit 25 coupons per customer per day. Internet coupons or copies of manufacturer instant coupons are not valid. Offer excludes products prohibited by law, including but not limited to alcohol, tobacco, and prescription medication. Not valid on non-merchandise, federal or state regulated items, prior purchases, Lands end sears merchandise rung on seras registers within kmart and kmart.com. In the event of a return, coupon savings may be deducted from refund. Sears Holdings (kmart) reserves the right to modify or cancel this program at any time."

I hope this helps! I went the last time they had this thinking I had a bunch of free stuff in my cart and when the q's rang up if the savings was more than the price of the item they would only double it for .40 or whatever so you still have to pay. The cashier told me it wont let you get anything for free! I wish I would have known this I would have planned it differently, I ended up spending way more than I budgeted!

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Vistabrat For This Useful Post:

Budget101 Done Digging
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Super Double Manufacturer Q's

I'm sorry you had that experience and it cost you more than you planned. On my trip last week, I got a bunch of stuff for free, at one K Mart they even gave me 66 cents back. lol Guess I just lucked out. Gotta love that.
    Niddi

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

thats awesome! I was hoping to get that lucky too! But, never seems to work out for me that way! LOL! Ganna try a different Kmart this week and give it a try! This time I wont get as much in one trip, I'll just do a trial run! LMAO!!! Thanks for the reply!

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Vistabrat View Post
    SUPER DOUBLE MANUFACTURER COUPONS UP TO AND INCLUDING 2.00 VALUE at kmart this week! 1/18-1/24/09.
    The fine print on my ad (Flint Michigan)
    "Amount of credit from doubling a q cannot exceed the current retail price of a single item. No cash or in-store purchase credit will be awarded for any amount exceeding the retail price of the item.
    The cashier told me it wont let you get anything for free!
    Sorry you had this experience. Your cashier was WRONG!!! Next time, ask to speak with a manager. Their policy says "Amount of credit from doubling a q cannot exceed the current retail price of a single item." - That just means you cna't get money back from them. Although, as someone already stated, sometimes they do it anyway. Always ask to speak with a manager if the cashier tries to do something like that to you. Unfortunately, a lot of times the cashiers don't know what to do & instead of asking their manager they just say it can't be done. Quite frankly, its just laziness sometimes. One time this happened to me at the Giant grocery store. The girl wasn't doing the coupons correctly. I tried to get her to call a manager & she wouldn't. I had to show her how to do the coupons & I was nice to her, but she was really rude to me. So, when I left, I called the store & asked to speak with a manager. I explained whay happened & she was mortified. She appologized & told me to come back in the next time I was shopping & see her. When I did, she gave me a $10 giftcard for my trouble!

Frugal Goddess
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Definetly speak with the manager!!! That was wrong how the cashier handeled that!!
    Last edited by faxonfive; 01-19-2009 at 02:26 PM. Reason: spelling
    Tragedy, sadness, loneliness and despair taught me that life is really a beautiful thing; if it wasn't I wouldn't be able to recognize that anything was wrong - Lynn in Virginia

Budget101 Done Digging
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

i hope the kmart near me does this.
    Ich möchte ein eisbär sein, am kalten polar.... Dan müßte ich nicht mehr schrein... Alles wär so klar... Eisbären müssen nie weinen
    I'd like to be a polar bear, at the cold polar.. Then I wouldn't have to cry anymore.. Everything would be so clear.. Polar bears never have to cry

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Fire Re: Super Double Manufacturer Q's

Vistabrat,

Please take rtebalt's advice---And then if that doesn't fix the problem call their 1800 number.

I went to my local K-Mart when they first started doubling coupons, and had a problem. She told me they didn't accept printed coupons (bull hockey). I even knew the cashier and she had been working there for years. She didn't correct the problem so I had her cancel the items-- and there must of been about 20 items, (she didn't like that but you know she wasn't buying my supplies for the month either). When I got home I called the 1800 number there in Michigan. And they told me as long as they scan-- there should be no problem. Then this past month I went to another K-Mart and had no problems with my printed coupons..
    JoAnn
    "Joy is not in things. It is within us"

Freebies Make My Day
    Downloads
    Uploads

It is this kinda thing that makes me keep my receipts for 1 month. I would have paid the bill and left mad. But after reading this thread I would have pulled the receipt and made the call, requesting a refund.

Thanks everyone, I have learned soooooo much about using coupons. I had to chuckle when I went to walgreens, used a WG coupon and MFG coupon for a item on sale (free +tax) and the cashier told me that most people are not aware of the fact that you can use 2 coupons. Plus I had never thought about the Clearance aisle + coupons. WHERE HAVE I BEEN LIVING I now tell everyone about what I have learned from this site.
    Last edited by jkpjohnson; 01-25-2009 at 07:18 AM. Reason: typo
    Hope Everyone Is Enjoying The Day. Best Wishes From MN ~ Pamela