Souperior Meat Loaf- General Recipes

My husband was in the mood for something different and he loves meat loaf so I decided to try a new recipe tonight. ((It's on the Lipton's Onion Soup mix box)). It turned out SO yummy and tender. My 5 yr old daughter loved it and she's not a big meat eater. 1 envelope Lipton's Onion soup mix 2

baking, big, box, cup, idea, ingredients, large, lipton, loa, meal, meat, minute, minutes, misty, mix, oatmeal, recipe, shape, soup, yummy, Main Dish, loaf, turned, liptons, onion, ketchup, roasting, bake, preheat, bowl, added, hubbys, cook, good, cool, hour, serve, beef, tonight, tender, mood, husband, decided, loves, daughter, crumbs, bread, water, eggs, souperior

Budget101 Guru
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thumbs up Souperior Meat Loaf

My husband was in the mood for something different and he loves meat loaf so I decided to try a new recipe tonight. ((It's on the Lipton's Onion Soup mix box)). It turned out SO yummy and tender. My 5 yr old daughter loved it and she's not a big meat eater.

1 envelope Lipton's Onion soup mix
    2 lbs Ground Beef
    3/4 Cup dry bread crumbs ( i used 3/4 c oatmeal)
    2 eggs
    3/4 water
    1/3 cup ketchup

Preheat the over for 350. mix all ingredients in a large bowl.

In a 13x 9 baking or roasting pan, shape into loaf.

Bake one hour or until done. Cool for 10 minute, serve.

(( I added a little ketchup on top about 10 minutes before it was done and let it cook in, hubby's idea. Turned out really good))

~ Misty

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mbabb29340 For This Useful Post:

Budget101 Guru
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Souperior Meat Loaf

I make this every time I make meat loaf but I add french fried onions (not too many just maybe like a tblsp crushed up) to the meat mix and when it is done I add some more on top and bake for another 5 minutes. My husband loves it! It just adds that extra crunch and flavor that works so well.

Budget101 Guru
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Souperior Meat Loaf

I'll have to give that a try...sounds yummy.