Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Budget101 Guru
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default target coupon policy

Is it tru that Target does not accept IP Coupons? I was denied at my target and i just said "oh, ok". I'm one of those I have to know now kind of people and corporate customer service doesn't open until monday. Can anyone help?

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to fosterfamily5 For This Useful Post:

Freebies Make My Day
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: target coupon policy

http://www.budget101.com/coupons-gal...d-coupons.html

I hope this link is helpful, scroll down to the 3rd or 4th post, it talks about Target.
    Hope Everyone Is Enjoying The Day. Best Wishes From MN ~ Pamela

Budget101 Guru
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thank you. I was looking all over but couldn't find a post about target. I'm checking with management before I go shopping next time. Thank you

Nicole

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

The last time I was at Target they had a sighn up that said "We don't accept online Target Coupons" anymore with a picture of the coupon on it. I asked the cashier about it & told her that would be pretty silly for Target to have coupons on their website & then refuse to take them. She said that if they were valid they would be accepted. Someone has been counterfeiting Target coupons & those are different. Those are the ones they are not accepting. I don't know if the policy varies from store to store or not?

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Dear Wendy McCormick,
    Coupons are a great way to save even more when shopping at Target, and we make it easy to use them at our stores. But because of the variety of coupons available to our guests, we do have some guidelines for how coupons can be redeemed at Target:

We accept two kinds of coupons: Target-issued coupons and manufacturer-issued coupons.

We'll accept one Target coupon and one manufacturer coupon for the same item, unless either coupon prohibits it.

We can't give cash back if the face value of a coupon is greater than the purchase value of the item; in that case, we'll adjust the value of the coupon to equal the price of the item.

We can't accept coupons from other retailers, or coupons for products not carried in our stores.

All valid coupons should be presented to the cashier at the time of sale.

Have questions or want more information about using coupons at Target? Check with a Guest Services Team Leader at your Target store. You can also give us a call at (800) 440-0680, or visit us on Target.com. Either way, we're here to help!

Also, We've established our policy as one way guests may expect value and low prices on all our merchandise. Target doesn't price match with other competitor stores. Target prices can vary between stores and our Web site because of the market value of the item. I'm sorry for any inconvenience or disappointment this may have caused.

We're always looking for ways to make the Target experience better for every guest. As a result, I'll make sure to share your comments with our Store Operations team.

Thanks for shopping with us. We'll see you soon at Target."

Tom
    Target Guest Relations
    Welcome to Target

this was on frugal mom.com a copy of a letter she received from target when she wrote them and asked.
    Mdowdy

still digging' my way out
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by rtebalt View Post
    The last time I was at Target they had a sighn up that said "We don't accept online Target Coupons" anymore with a picture of the coupon on it. I asked the cashier about it & told her that would be pretty silly for Target to have coupons on their website & then refuse to take them. She said that if they were valid they would be accepted. Someone has been counterfeiting Target coupons & those are different. Those are the ones they are not accepting. I don't know if the policy varies from store to store or not?
    Target sent out a coupon to a few thousand people.... someone used that coupon and changed it.. posted it on the web .. that is what started all this Target not taking coupons from ip...
    Target does take internet coupons.....and when printing Target coupons.. make sure they are from Target Web site..... and another tip.. don't try to save on ink and just print in black and white

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks for that tip, I print all my coupons in black and white.
    Mdowdy

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

from Target Web site..... and another tip.. don't try to save on ink and just print in black and white
    I'm one that prints my coupons in black & white also..This is good to know. I'll have to invest in more colored ink...
    JoAnn
    "Joy is not in things. It is within us"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast