Deal Goddess
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ribbon Hope & Help Ministries Cancer Tote Bag

Please do not abuse this free offer, this is for those with cancer.

Hope & Help Ministries Cancer Tote Bag for those with cancer
    As previously stated, Hope & Help Ministries provides "Cancer Tote Bags" to those who have been diagnosed with cancer; tote bags filled with books and materials meant to educate people to maximize their chances in their fight against this disease.

Please fill out the below electronic form completely to receive your Hope & Help Ministries Cancer Tote Bag. Be sure to include your name and mailing address in the message area.

Hope & Help Ministries > Request a Tote Bag

Or please feel free to contact us at the following email address: Totes@HopeandHelp.ws to request a free Hope & Help Cancer Tote Bag.
    ~Enjoy!~

FreebieQueen

Like Budget101 on Facebook!
    Join us on Twitter #Budget101

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FreebieQueen For This Useful Post:

Smart Budgeter
    Downloads
    Uploads

Heart Re: Hope & Help Ministries Cancer Tote Bag

Thank you so much FreebieQueen for this offer. We found out October 31, 2008 that my mom had breast cancer. Things are looking up for her. As my moma says, "God's in control. There is a reason for everything. Hopefully we will learn what he wants us too." I will be sure and pass this along to her. My parents don't own a pc so she will be so grateful for this. Also, my mom's sister has cancer and her daughter. Have a blessed day all!!

Hugs,
    Syndy