Bumped up some old tips

Hey all, I went through the old posts in the forum and bumped up some good tips. I know its hard when you are new or even been here a few months and you have soooo many threads to go through. Hope this helps finding some of the older good tips available. Just remember some of the posters are no

age, bumped, don, easy, forum, hat, hey, idea, ips, jus, king, los, lost, members, outstanding, posts, sticky, submit, tip, tips, info, good, several.041, active, longer, remember, group, posters, ahead, respond, find, question, hard, hope, helps, finding, threads, soooo, months, older

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Talking Bumped up some old tips

Hey all, I went through the old posts in the forum and bumped up some good tips. I know its hard when you are new or even been here a few months and you have soooo many threads to go through. Hope this helps finding some of the older good tips available. Just remember some of the posters are no longer active in the group so if you have a question or need more info go ahead and respond and I will try to find info for you. Have fun there are several.
    Last edited by mdowdy; 01-19-2009 at 12:41 PM.
    Mdowdy

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mdowdy For This Useful Post:

south bend IN cat lady
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Bumped up some old tips

Just an idea how about a sticky linking to some of the most outstanding tips in a forum catagory. Linking to posts or threads is easy. That way they dont get lost agen? the members can submit the threads that have helped them the most.

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Bumped up some old tips

thats an idea. Thanks maybe I can post a poll or something for what threads in this forum have helped you the most. Will have to some up with the best way to do this as we dont want to end up with everything being on a sticky lol
    Mdowdy