Circut City closing all US stores

Circut City closing all US stores

Circuit City would like to thank all of the customers who have shopped with us over the past 60 years. Unfortunately, we announced on January 16, 2009, that we are going out of business. Liquidators will start arriving in our 567 stores across the U.S. over the weekend, and closing sales will start

business, cards, circu, circuit city, circut, city, closing, day, deal, gift, gift cards, hey, jus, las, legs, marked, store, stores, till, watch, sales, circuit, operations, liquidation, january, canadian, closed, start, customers, continue, affected, http://www.circuitcity.com/closed.html, march, completed, find, redeem, company, associates, holding, 3,000, citys, employ, approximately, full, saturday, announced, 2009, liquidators, years, shopped

Mod Squad
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Info Circut City closing all US stores

Circuit City would like to thank all of the customers who have shopped with us over the past 60 years. Unfortunately, we announced on January 16, 2009, that we are going out of business. Liquidators will start arriving in our 567 stores across the U.S. over the weekend, and closing sales will start as early as Saturday, January 17. Closing sales will run as long as it takes to sell existing inventory, but are expected to wrap up by the end of March. When the liquidation sales are completed, the stores will be closed.

Canadian operations will continue. They are not affected by the liquidation of Circuit City's U.S. operations. The Canadian operations employ approximately 3,000 associates.

Customers holding Circuit City gift cards may redeem them at full value at our stores during the liquidation sales. Once the stores are closed and the company is out of business, the gift cards will have no value.

To find out more: Circuit City

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to wilbe95 For This Useful Post:

still digging' my way out
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

just so sad to see how bad things have gotten...they warned people this year not to buy gift cards because so many stores were going to close after the holidays...times are hard... spend on what you need.. not what you want.... wants are like water... and run through your fingers just as fast

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to secretlover_at For This Useful Post:

Deal Goddess
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

My puter is on its last legs again, maybe I can find a decent deal!
    ~Enjoy!~

FreebieQueen

Like Budget101 on Facebook!
    Join us on Twitter #Budget101

6. The Following User Says Thank You to FreebieQueen For This Useful Post:

Budget101 Guru
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Circut City closing all US stores

This really makes me regret buying the 2 year warranty on my computer since I just got it last year. And it costed an extra 200-300 dollars

Budget101 Guru
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

According to their website the extended warranties will still be in effect because those are done through an outside company.

I checked our store yesterday and right now they have everything 30% off.

south bend IN cat lady
    Downloads
    Uploads

They did there closeings here already. They marked everything up and gave verry little off even on display models. DH and I checked back for deal up till closeing day. no such thing. Just watch If you go looking for bargens there.