Goodwill shopping

If you have a Goodwill store near you now would be the time to start browsing it whenever you get a chance. Many merchants will donate prior to taking their inventory.Although not nearly as plentyful as last year, there are new items hitting the stores now. While I was there today I saw quite a

area, books, bucks, business, couple, goodwill, hey, higher, husband, lot, love, loves, money, nice, prices, searches, set, star, started, things, year, store, tags, clothes, attached, today, globe, snow, lampshade, giftmusical, christmas, stores, size, browsing, start, chance, time, shopping, merchants, plentyful, items, inventory.although, donate, prior, taking, hitting

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Budget101 Done Digging
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Goodwill shopping

If you have a Goodwill store near you now would be the time to start browsing it whenever you get a chance. Many merchants will donate prior to taking their inventory.Although not nearly as plentyful as last year, there are new items hitting the stores now. While I was there today I saw quite a few clothes with store tags attached (unfortunately nothing in my size), but I did get a Christmas gift(musical snow globe) for next year (new) and a new lampshade.
    Niddi

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Niddi For This Useful Post:

Budget101 Guru
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

I bought a beautiful wedding dress there for $30 for a play. I'm also using it if I were to ever get married.

Goodwill is awesome.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Tarrien For This Useful Post:

Budget101 Guru
    Downloads
    Uploads

I bought my wedding dress at a second-hand store also and paid $25.00 for it. I just had to pay a few more dollars to have it altered. It turned out beautiful.

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to saunders97 For This Useful Post:

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

This thrift store is great, When I go into the ones around here I always find new items too --The family is starting to pick up on the idea too. Has any notice within the last year that the prices have gone up here. Jeans are now $7 here.
    JoAnn
    "Joy is not in things. It is within us"

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to JoAnn For This Useful Post:

Budget101 Guru
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

The prices here are higher also. I love Goodwill I find a lot of nice things when I go. My husband loves going to look at the books. He usually comes out with a handful and for only a couple bucks!

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to mbabb29340 For This Useful Post:

Budget101 Done Digging
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Gotta love that store....I love going every chance I get. It's not to often I get to go, but I do love it when I can.
    Tonia

Wisdom is doing now what you will be happy with later on.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to tsgal For This Useful Post:

Budget101 Guru
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

All of our stores are higher as well even the consignment shops. When I found a pair of jeans at Target earlier this week for $8 I went ahead and bought them because used are the same price anymore.

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to atta76 For This Useful Post:

Budget101 Guru
    Downloads
    Uploads

I quit shopping at GoodWill and most Thrift Stores in the area after they discovered the Internet searches and started setting their prices with the higher prices they found there.

Yes they made more money for their organization and its projects, but it got to be unrealistic when people quit buying. One very nice Thrift store near me went out of business completely. Everyone loses.
    I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mcnerd For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast