What would you like to see in the general budget and finance section

What would you like to see in the general budget and finance section

:help: What would you like to see covered in the General Budget and Finance Section?

bee, budgeting, hey, home, house, how to, list, make, members, penny, pinch, plan, question, real, spend, sticky, supper, war, ways, wise, budget, general, finance, section, covered

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default What would you like to see in the general budget and finance section

What would you like to see covered in the General Budget and Finance Section?
    Mdowdy

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mdowdy For This Useful Post:

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

any kind of tips for saving money
    any kind of tips for using coupons

Thanks!

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to rtebalt For This Useful Post:

south bend IN cat lady
    Downloads
    Uploads

• Ways to cut your budget
    • how to make and plan your budget-Honestly I think we need a sticky on this. Its a top question on the forums for newbies.
    • links to calculaters. For buying a house getting a laon and such. Real ones not the banks those are faulty. they tell tou to spend more than is wise.
    • warnings on budgeting. Like dont buy a home based on what the bank tells you!!
    • Supper budgeting- some members have ways to pinch every last penny and have been telling how lately.

All I can think of.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to redring For This Useful Post:

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ok will see what I can do to get info on these things if you think of anything else let me know. Ideas are greatly appreciated. I can post stuff all day long but if it's not what you all need it's not going to help. So I thought I would ask. Thanks again
    Mdowdy

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mdowdy For This Useful Post:

Budget101 Guru
    Downloads
    Uploads

How people prioritize their payments.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lcove2000 For This Useful Post:

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by rtebalt View Post
    any kind of tips for saving money
    any kind of tips for using coupons

Thanks!

Are you looking for any areas imparticular????
    Mdowdy

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mdowdy For This Useful Post:

south bend IN cat lady
    Downloads
    Uploads

I am always lookin for new ways to cut costs. Budget friendly projects that cut costs. Example: caulking around our windows only cost us dolars to do . maybe $10 and my office is leaps and bounds warmer. Someone said to use newspapers instead of the garden plastic to reduce weeds and its on my list. Everything in the forums is so disjointed though. Finding information that is not recently posted is rough and the same things are posted over and over. I dont know if there is a solution. But maybe a sticky for important posts at the top of each forum?? Dunno.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to redring For This Useful Post:

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by redring View Post
    I am always lookin for new ways to cut costs. Budget friendly projects that cut costs. Example: caulking around our windows only cost us dolars to do . maybe $10 and my office is leaps and bounds warmer. Someone said to use newspapers instead of the garden plastic to reduce weeds and its on my list. Everything in the forums is so disjointed though. Finding information that is not recently posted is rough and the same things are posted over and over. I dont know if there is a solution. But maybe a sticky for important posts at the top of each forum?? Dunno.
    Try this, use the home tab on the top left this will bring you to a list of all forums........ here is the link
    Budget101.com Forums - Your Complete Frugal Living Resource

you can also bring up posts all the way back from the beginning of the forum by changing your settings on the bottom of each forum that says display options where you can choose how many days to go back. Hope this helps some, I am trying to see if I can find a way to link back to some of the posts that have been made previously on these topics to see if that will help some.

There is also a forum called frugal savings that lists some ways to do things cheaply. Frugal Savings - Budget101.com Forums

The search feature at the top of the pages on the right hand side under where it shows if you are signed in is also a good feature for finding posts that mention certain things.

Again I hope this helps some.
    Mdowdy

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mdowdy For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast