Freebies Make My Day
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Quick Question ?

I have never tried the Phone In Freebies. What do you say when you speak with a live person? Are most of these automated? Just wondering.
    Hope Everyone Is Enjoying The Day. Best Wishes From MN ~ Pamela

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to jkpjohnson For This Useful Post:

south bend IN cat lady
    Downloads
    Uploads

Good question I would like to know my self.

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to redring For This Useful Post:

Budget101 Done Digging
    Downloads
    Uploads

I've only done it twice and both times been transfered to a person. Just told them I read in a forum that they offered free samples of their product and I would like to see if I could get one. They asked name and address and told me it would be send. Have not yet received them though. May take awhile.
    Niddi

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Niddi For This Useful Post:

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Some of them are automated. Many of them have real people answering the phones. Usually, the people are very friendly. As far as what to say goes, it depends. If you are calling for something specific (like if you see a thread that says to call Johnson & Johnson for a free parent's pack) then be specific when you speak to them. Just say something like, "I was calling to see if I could receive a free parent's pack." If you are just calling a company to see what they have, I usually say something like, "I was calling to see if you could send me some coupons." I have done this MANY times & received LOTS of wonderful stuff! Some companies even send you coupons for FREE products!!! Now, every once in a while you will get someone who isn't the nicest person on the end of the line, but that is VERY RARE! The thing I try to remember is not to care what they think. I'm never gonna meet them in person. But again, most of the companies are sooooo nice! -Even the big companies. One time I went through my pantry, fridge & freezer & wrote down the names & phone numbers of all the foods I use. Then I spent several days (when I had time) calling each company & requesting coupons. (I kept a little notebook where I wrote down the name of the company, the date I called, what they said they would send, & how long they said it would take to get here, ie.- 2-4 weeks, 6-8 weeks, etc.) I got SOOOOO many coupons! And usually that way they add you to their mailing list & then some of the companies will send you things every once in a while. Hope this helps!

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to rtebalt For This Useful Post:

Freebies Make My Day
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks. I did not even think about calling and requesting coupons. I am going to try this as well.
    Hope Everyone Is Enjoying The Day. Best Wishes From MN ~ Pamela

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jkpjohnson For This Useful Post:

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks for the information, this was something I was wondering about.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to suey For This Useful Post:

Budget101 Done Digging
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

In my dealings with phone in freebies, it's about 50/50. The "live" people i talked to were so nice and even made follow up calls to see if i got my package of goodies.
    Ich möchte ein eisbär sein, am kalten polar.... Dan müßte ich nicht mehr schrein... Alles wär so klar... Eisbären müssen nie weinen
    I'd like to be a polar bear, at the cold polar.. Then I wouldn't have to cry anymore.. Everything would be so clear.. Polar bears never have to cry

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KawaiiGiggle For This Useful Post: