Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Free Companion Planting Made Easy Booklet

Sign-up for IN SEASON our FREE Gardening Newsletter. Delivered twice a month right to your inbox—You'll get: tips and techniques, fun projects, recipes, and expert gardening advice.

A gift when you join. This month new members will receive Companion Planting Made Easy (a booklet that names allies and enemies for the most popular vegetables and flowers).

Newsletter

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to rtebalt For This Useful Post:

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

I just signed up for this & it turns out that its a download.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rtebalt For This Useful Post:

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

They also have an offer here that you can get their magazine for free and then cancel if you don't want it after the trial.
    The download that you mentioned is full of useful info. I open that and read it. I'm one that loves to get into the earths growing. Alot of free gardening and seeds books are coming in my mail box lately. I can feel Spring is almost here loll.
    JoAnn
    "Joy is not in things. It is within us"

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JoAnn For This Useful Post:

south bend IN cat lady
    Downloads
    Uploads

agreed I cant wait!!! Dh got my arrogrow so I can start my plants inside. I confess im really impatient and will plants seeds, decide they are not going to grow and plant somthing else just to end up with all kinds of stuff. I am set on gardening the yard to be both pretty and usefull. lots of things can be planted togather it dosent have to be an all veggie garden. Plus lots of things that are usefull are verry pretty. I think zucinni plants are amazeing!!! They get huge. I am verry into usefull herbs and some of those are pretty others smell nice. Now I can just grow them instead of buying at the stores. Dont count out your gerocery seeds either a lot of them DO grow. I am soo excited. can you tell LOL!

Just wanted to add. keep in mind that most companion planting plants have more than one species. I refused for years to plant calendula. I hate the flowers. But I realised last year there are some really pretty varieties and am going to add them in this year.
    Last edited by redring; 01-10-2009 at 11:39 PM.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to redring For This Useful Post: