Cheap Chicken Stir Fry

Cheap Chicken Stir Fry

You have to buy this stuff when it is on sale and do a bit of prep work but it is less than 15 minutes total and freezes for at least three months in my experience...that is the longest I have ever forgotten about them! 4 pieces of boneless, skinless chicken 1 bag frozen broccoli 1 bag frozen

bag, chicken, cooks, easy, eco, economical, experience, fan, fantastic, fry, hand, hat, idea, minutes, perfect, rice, sounds, storage, tasty, thought, frozen, favorite, pieces, cooking, freeze, freezer, bags, piece, $2.00, meals, veggies, glass/plastic, make, container, enjoy, directed, skillet, throw, quick, nights, ready, remove, cook, peas, work, total, freezes, prep, stir, stuff

Learning to Live Free!
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Cheap Chicken Stir Fry

You have to buy this stuff when it is on sale and do a bit of prep work but it is less than 15 minutes total and freezes for at least three months in my experience...that is the longest I have ever forgotten about them!

4 pieces of boneless, skinless chicken
    1 bag frozen broccoli
    1 bag frozen peas
    1 bag frozen carrotts
    1 bag frozen peppers

Cut all of the chicken into pieces and freeze with 1/4 each of the frozen bags of veggies. Freeze in freezer storage bag, or glass/plastic container.

Will make four meals for two and come to less than $2.00 a piece! Perfect for those nights you want something quick and easy.

When ready to cook, remove from freezer, throw in a skillet with favorite cooking oil and enjoy. If you want, you can add rice to it by cooking your favorite rice as directed.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ShellVera777 For This Useful Post:

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Fantastic! I never thought of doing this! Thanks!

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rtebalt For This Useful Post:

Budget101 Done Digging
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

This sounds very tasty, easy and economical. For someone that cooks for one this is a perfect idea for something to have on hand.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Janice Terrell For This Useful Post: