aphrodisiacs

aphrodisiacs

Dark chocolate: There is some evidence that chocolate puts us in the mood for love by raising levels of serotonin, the feel-good chemical, in the brain. Delicate, juicy, and deliciousóchocolate-covered strawberries are truly seductive. Oysters: Oysters are one of the best sources of zinc, which

brain, chocolate, dark, day, drink, essential, feel, good, hat, health, juicy, levels, long, love, make, minerals, pass, raising, strawberries, watch, considered, oysters, almonds, inhibitions, reduce, relax, important, happy, valentines, rich, stimulant, sources, feel-good, serotonin, mood, evidence, puts, chemical, aphrodisiacs, zinc, male, seductive, delicate, deliciousóchocolate-covered, alcohol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: aphrodisiacs

Frugal Goddess
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Heart aphrodisiacs

Dark chocolate: There is some evidence that chocolate puts us in the mood for love by raising levels of serotonin, the feel-good chemical, in the brain. Delicate, juicy, and deliciousóchocolate-covered strawberries are truly seductive.

Oysters: Oysters are one of the best sources of zinc, which is essential for male health.

Alcohol: A drink or two can relax you and help reduce inhibitions. But watch out: Too much will make you pass out.

Almonds: Long considered a stimulant, almonds are rich in minerals that are considered important for your health.

Happy Valentines day!!
    Tragedy, sadness, loneliness and despair taught me that life is really a beautiful thing; if it wasn't I wouldn't be able to recognize that anything was wrong - Lynn in Virginia

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to faxonfive For This Useful Post:

Budget101 Done Digging
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

I just don't know what to say!!! It's been sometime since I even thought about aphrodisiacs!!! I think I remember what they are and what they do!!!

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Janice Terrell For This Useful Post:

Budget101 Guru
    Downloads
    Uploads

LOL. I am with you Janice! At 70 years old & with 85 percent of my heart dead, let me tell you that is the last thing on my mind. A friend once said "God only gives you so much sex in 1 life. When you use that up, that's it!" She was very funny.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Margaret K For This Useful Post:

Budget101 Guru
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

I know that ginseng is an aphrodisiac as well.
    Garlic is also one too.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tarrien For This Useful Post:

Frugal Goddess
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Yall are too funny!! I knew I would get some good sayings!! I work too much so these arent helping me any either
    Tragedy, sadness, loneliness and despair taught me that life is really a beautiful thing; if it wasn't I wouldn't be able to recognize that anything was wrong - Lynn in Virginia

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to faxonfive For This Useful Post:

Budget101 Done Digging
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Lynn - you're too young to give it up altogether. Make a "date" with hubby. Go to dinner - have oysters. Then a couple of drinks & let nature take its course. Send the kids to friends houses for the night.!!!

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Janice Terrell For This Useful Post:

Frugal Goddess
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Oh my...such a cupid arent you Janice?? I cant seem to get those oysters down...maybe something else.....gotta get caught up on the sleep first

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to faxonfive For This Useful Post:

Budget101 Done Digging
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Know what you mean about the oysters! Don't ask me what they remind me of!!!

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Janice Terrell For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast