aphrodisiacs

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      faxonfive

Dark chocolate: There is some evidence that chocolate puts us in the mood for love by raising levels of serotonin, the feel-good chemical, in the brain. Delicate, juicy, and delicious—chocolate-covered strawberries are truly seductive.

Oysters: Oysters are one of the best sources of zinc, which is essential for male health.

Alcohol: A drink or two can relax you and help reduce inhibitions. But watch out: Too much will make you pass out.

Almonds: Long considered a stimulant, almonds are rich in minerals that are considered important for your health.

Happy Valentines day!!

Janice Terrell

I just don’t know what to say!!! It’s been sometime since I even thought about aphrodisiacs!!! I think I remember what they are and what they do!!!

Margaret K

LOL. I am with you Janice! At 70 years old & with 85 percent of my heart dead, let me tell you that is the last thing on my mind.

A friend once said “God only gives you so much sex in 1 life. When you use that up, that’s it!” She was very funny.

Tarrien

I know that ginseng is an aphrodisiac as well.
      Garlic is also one too.

faxonfive

Yall are too funny!! I knew I would get some good sayings!! I work too much so these arent helping me any either 🙂

Janice Terrell

Lynn – you’re too young to give it up altogether. Make a “date” with hubby. Go to dinner – have oysters.

Then a couple of drinks & let nature take its course. Send the kids to friends houses for the night.!!!

faxonfive

Oh my…such a cupid arent you Janice?? I cant seem to get those oysters down…maybe something else…..gotta get caught up on the sleep first 🙂

Janice Terrell

Know what you mean about the oysters! Don’t ask me what they remind me of!!!

faxonfive

I just watched a show on TV where there was an oyster bar and they sell an average of 3000 oysters a day….ok I wont tell you what I think they look like either….but they are some naaaasty looking things!! LOL

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.