Southern Praline Pecan Cake- General Recipes

Southern Praline Pecan Cake 1 (18.25 ounce) box butter pecan cake mix 1 (16 ounce) container coconut pecan frosting 4 eggs 3/4 cup vegetable oil 1 cup water 1 cup chopped pecans Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9- or 10-inch Bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray.

bake, box, butter, cake, clean, coconut, cooking, cup, minutes, or 1, or 10, pan, pecan, pick, pieces, prepared, spray, stick, vegetable, wooden, pecans, bundt, water, degrees, eggs, ounce, praline, frosting, southern, remaining, sprinkle, combined, pour, batter, container, 18.25, chopped, combine, nonstick, 10-inch, heat, oven

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Southern Praline Pecan Cake

Southern Praline Pecan Cake

1 (18.25 ounce) box butter pecan cake mix
    1 (16 ounce) container coconut pecan frosting
    4 eggs
    3/4 cup vegetable oil
    1 cup water
    1 cup chopped pecans

Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9- or 10-inch Bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray.

Combine the cake mix with the frosting, eggs, oil, water and 1/2 of the pecan pieces. Mix until combined. Sprinkle the remaining 1/2 of pecans in the prepared Bundt pan then pour in the cake batter. Bake at 350 degrees F for 50 minutes or until a wooden pick comes out clean.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rtebalt For This Useful Post:

Budget101 Guru
    Downloads
    Uploads

Wow, my DH would just love this cake. He isn't much of a sweet eater, I have to find yummy "sweets" recipes that he will like just so I can make them (FOR ME!!!) LOL.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mardhines For This Useful Post:

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

So glad I could help! Hope he likes it! (And you won't have to spend ALL DAY in the kitchen to make him a yummy treat!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rtebalt For This Useful Post: