Self Breast Exam- Women's Issues

Just a reminder to all to do self exams. Your life may depend on it. I'm a 22 year survivor because I did exams. Don't think "Oh, I'm too young" or "There's no history in my family" or "I get my yearly mamogram" Mamograms aren't 100%-mine wasn't. Lumpectomy with estrogen-positive nodes meant

background, breas, breast, cancer, day, great, heard, history, home, jus, men, monthly, org, reminder, site, subject, url, world, year, life, exams, radiation, months, chemo, nuff, part, love, meant, grandsonlight, survivor, depend, exam, 100%-mine, mamograms, mamogram, lumpectomy, estrogen-positive, yearly, young, family, nodes

Smart Budgeter
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Self Breast Exam

Just a reminder to all to do self exams. Your life may depend on it. I'm a 22 year survivor because I did exams. Don't think "Oh, I'm too young" or "There's no history in my family" or "I get my yearly mamogram" Mamograms aren't 100%-mine wasn't. Lumpectomy with estrogen-positive nodes meant radiation and 9 months chemo for me. It is "not" the end of the world. Do it for those you love. I have an 18 year old grandson(light of my life) whose life I wouldn't have been a part of if I hadn't done those monthly exams. Nuff said

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to crankymae For This Useful Post:

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ribbon

Great reminder here... Not enough can be said on this subject. I think this one touches us all in one way or another..I have the TV going in the background here. And just heard this site mentioned..

Welcome to the Breast Cancer 3-Day: Home
    JoAnn
    "Joy is not in things. It is within us"

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JoAnn For This Useful Post: