Red lobster cheese biscuits

Budget Menu & Dirt Cheap Recipes Mixes~MYO~Copycat~Etc Red lobster cheese biscuits

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      rtebalt

red lobster cheese biscuits

this recipe was found in a newspaper

2 C buttermilk baking mix (small box, Jifcfy Mix equals 2 cups)
      2/3 C milk
      1/2 C shredded cheddar cheese (extra sharp?)
      1/4 C butter
      1/2 tsp garlic powder

Preheat oven to 450*.

Combine mix, milk and cheese with a wooden spoon until soft dough forms. Beat vigorously 30 seconds. Drop dough by heaping tablespoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 8 – 10 minutes until golden brown.

Combine butter and garlic powder; brush over warm biscuits before removing from cookie sheet. Serve warm. Makes 10 large biscuits.

Per serving: 170 calories; 10.2 g fat (4.4 g saturated fat, 54% calories from fat); d21 mg cholesterol; 370 mg sodium; 16.1 g carbohydrate.

JoAnn

red lobster cheese biscuits,

now these are really good. and i see that it’s a easy recipe too.

i would like the the red wine salad dressing from red lobster..
      that one is really good..

starsinnight

yummy thanks!! these biscuits sometimes are the reason i even go to red lobster lol 🙂

I looked for the red wine vinagrette and couldn’t find it… but here’s a website with a bunch of red lobster recipes from red lobster:

https://www.redlobster.com/kitchen/recipes/default.asp?recipe=shrk

JoAnn

starsinnight,

I going there now to check this site out . Thanks should of thought about this before.

fosterfamily5

I’ve only been there a couple of times and the buscuits are my favorite. I can’t wait to make these. Thank you

Nicole

tsgal

I love these biscuits too. They would go with any meal just fine. Thanks

rtebalt

If you have a Red Lobster near you, you should call and ask if they sell their biscuits. ONe day at work I had a craving for these biscuits & I told the ladies & then they were all craving too! So I called the local Red Lobster & asked if I could come pick up some biscuits!

They said yes. I believe they charged like $2 for 6 or something like that. MAybe it was even cheaper.

Anyway, if you’re ever just craving them you could just buy some too! 🙂

rtebalt

OK, for crying out loud! All this typing I’m doing about these biscuits is really making me crave them now!!! 🙂

Bonbon1028

Love love these. I will have to try these very soon

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget Menu & Dirt Cheap Recipes Mixes~MYO~Copycat~Etc Red lobster cheese biscuits